Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    That's the thing .... Floyd's fans are saying this (ie. Manny sucks) but Floyd Jr & Sr keep on bringing up how come Manny was able to walk thru them big WWs and in the next sentence Floyd's health .......something is not right here BUT Floyd fans are blind to this fact!!!
    Why are you lying? Again you keep adding comments that are not being said to justify your agenda.

Nobody is saying Pac sucks. If you comprehended my earlier posts you would have seen that I am a huge fan of Pac's before his WW run.

However like Brother Jay and I pointed out to you several times, Pac's WW run is a joke. Mayweather doesn't have an ATG record at WW but it is far better than Pac's. This has been proven to you.

Again when you answer the questions, you will see truth. You know this which is why you avoid them.

Comment

• Pacland...where Diego Corrales is a bum, but Sasakul and Ledwaba were top 20 ATGs

I think we have to be honest here and recognize that 99% of Pacquiao's die hard fans weren't even watching boxing when Corrales was prime.
      Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 09-10-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Pacland...where Diego Corrales is a bum, but Sasakul and Ledwaba were top 20 ATGs

I think we have to be honest here and recognize that 99% of Pacquiao's die hard fans weren't even watching boxing when Corrales was prime.

If Pac loses to Floyd they'll be saying: "We knew he would lose, yada, yada ... He was past prime, blaha, blah ... He found God, yada, yada ... The blood tests weakned him, yada, yada ... He's a better mayor than a boxer, blah, blah, ... He stopped gambling, yada, yada ... He doesn't cheat on Jinkee anymore, blah, blah ... He stopped singing 80's love songs, yada, yada, ... The catchweights finally caught up to him, blah, blah, blah ..."

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Pacland...where Diego Corrales is a bum, but Sasakul and Ledwaba were top 20 ATGs

Which is why I have my sig displayed for their convenience. I lost count on the amount of alts that PM me about how I need to take that down or that it is all irrelevant and means nothing etc etc...

and I used to think the Calzaghe fans where a bad fan base. I welcome them back with open arms compared to these pac fanboys.
          Last edited by WESS; 09-10-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            If Pac loses to Floyd they'll be saying: "We knew he would lose, yada, yada ... He was past prime, blaha, blah ... He found God, yada, yada ... The blood tests weakned him, yada, yada ... He's a better mayor than a boxer, blah, blah, ... He stopped gambling, yada, yada ... He doesn't cheat on Jinkee anymore, blah, blah ... He stopped singing 80's love songs, yada, yada, ... The catchweights finally caught up to him, blah, blah, blah ..."
            I wouldn't be surprised if they also rant on about how Floyd is allegedly ducking GGG, Ward or some LHW then...

Once Floyd beats someone he was supposed to be afraid of, these fanboys start jumping ship to someone else that Floyd has allegedly been ducking since birth.

Never ending process...

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              They're already doing it. If the fight ever does happen and Floyd wins they're just going to declare that Pac would've won in 2010 but Floyd was scared. They're deluded to the highest level and their only interest in boxing is based on nationalism. Pac is undefeated still to half of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                I wouldn't be surprised if they also rant on about how Floyd is allegedly ducking GGG, Ward or some LHW then...

Once Floyd beats someone he was supposed to be afraid of, these fanboys start jumping ship to someone else that Floyd has allegedly been ducking since birth.

Never ending process...
                The problem with your dialogue with ADP02 is that you keep leaving him a way out.

You should have pointed out earlier that the only way that ADP02 can continue with his silliness is because he has obviously only counted the NAME RECOGNITION on Manny's resume and not the rank.

Like most casual ignorant fans of the sport, ADP02 only cares about the names that Pacquiao has fought, and not the condition and rank of the opponents when Manny actually fought them.

None were ranked in the top 3 at WW or jrMW. Manny simply waits around for someone else to beat them first.

Manny Pacquiao had PLENTY of opportunities to fight his opponents BEFORE they lost. Manny would have none of that.

Case in point: Shane Mosley.

Mosley all but begged for a match with Pacquiao. Roach absolutely refused unless Mosley was willing to come in at a catchweight of 142. However once Mayweather completely dominated Shane, Mosley somehow became a viable candidate for a fight with Pacquiao.

Yes, its shameful. It also shows that Pacquiao targets weakness and not champions.

Still, Pacquiao's legions of pitiful zealots will not let the myth die. They feel as though the more they say a thing, the more it becomes real to some degree. Sadly it just further displays the depths of their own ignorance. And ADP02 is obviously comfortable putting his on display.

The FACT that ALL of Pacquiao's WW opposition was ranked worse than 3rd is all the ammunition you needed, WESS.

Then again that's no guarantee that you'll shut him up though. Like they say, you can't beat stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  The problem with your dialogue with ADP02 is that you keep leaving him a way out.

You should have pointed out earlier that the only way that ADP02 can continue with his silliness is because he has obviously only counted the NAME RECOGNITION on Manny's resume and not the rank.

Like most casual ignorant fans of the sport, ADP02 only cares about the names that Pacquiao has fought, and not the condition and rank of the opponents when Manny actually fought them.

None were ranked in the top 3 at WW or jrMW. Manny simply waits around for someone else to beat them first.

Manny Pacquiao had PLENTY of opportunities to fight his opponents BEFORE they lost. Manny would have none of that.

Mosley all but begged for a match with Pacquiao. Roach absolutely refused unless Mosley was willing to come in at a catchweight of 142. However once Mayweather completely dominated Shane, Mosley somehow became a viable candidate for a fight with Pacquiao.

Yes, its shameful. It also shows that Pacquiao targets weakness and not champions.

Still, Pacquiao's legions of pitiful zealots will not let the myth die. They feel as though the more they say a thing, the more it becomes real to some degree. Sadly it just further displays the depths of their own ignorance. And ADP02 is obviously comfortable putting his on display.

The FACT that ALL of Pacquiao's WW opposition was ranked worse than 3rd is all the ammunition you needed, WESS.

Then again that's no guarantee that you'll shut him up though. Like they say, you can't beat stupid.
                  No the real problem is that you don't read.

I will repeat some:
                  Baldomir was champ. Right? Is that all Floyd fans care about? Not whether he was really a top/elite fighter at WW? Who was riskier, Cotto or the champ Baldomir?

I can bring up almost all of Floyd's opponents at WW and say the same but if you guys ignore facts and truth and live and die by rankings only (see above example of Baldomir) or whether they won or lost their last fight, that is not my problem.
                  Example: Ali lost to Frazier & Norton .... Is Ali not a risk for you Floyd fans? Go ask Foreman and get back to me please.

Last point is, who are you looking for Manny to fight that he hasn't already?

Manny is probably going to fight Marquez 4 times now ... and that is Manny's toughest opponent to date. Manny fought Morales 3X ... and at the time, he was the toughest opponent to date.

Manny was negotiating to fight Floyd for only his 3rd fight at WW .... while after 5 years of Floyd being at WW, he put roadblocks once boxing fans asked him to fight Manny.

You guys can spin it whichever way you want but I don't care that Baldomir was champ, Marquez was ranked #2 P4P, Hatton was champ, Khan was champ, .... and so on because that can only fool you Floyd fans!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Why are you lying? Again you keep adding comments that are not being said to justify your agenda.

Nobody is saying Pac sucks. If you comprehended my earlier posts you would have seen that I am a huge fan of Pac's before his WW run.

However like Brother Jay and I pointed out to you several times, Pac's WW run is a joke. Mayweather doesn't have an ATG record at WW but it is far better than Pac's. This has been proven to you.

Again when you answer the questions, you will see truth. You know this which is why you avoid them.
                    I know what you said about WW ..... but you have yet to prove how Floyd's resume is far better than Manny at WW .... get my question?
                    Who in Floyd's resume at WW is better than Cotto?
                    Clottey, Oscar, Bradley & Cotto would have given everyone on Floyd's resume big time problems. Even the Marquez that Manny fought was better than that which Floyd fought.

If Floyd's is so much better (not asking to name all ATG fighters) then it would have to be obvious to everyone. Right? OK then you or brother Jay, show me how its so much better that Manny's resume at WW .... because if its close to Manny's resume or just slightly better then Floyd's resume SUCKS too.... right?
                    Last edited by ADP02; 09-10-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

I was hoping he would have concluded this. To my disappointment, he was far from understanding truth.

To put his logic into perspective, do we call Trevor Berbick an ATG becuase he beat Ali at the end of his career? No, absolutely not. Did Pac beat a lot of "Ali's" at the end of their careers? Absolutely and like Berbick's victory, we don't go around calling it great. Because it wasn't.

I pointed this out several times however he avoided every aspect of this which resulted to talking about Floyd's opposition as if that was supposed to validate Pac's opposition in question.

Which I hinted to him in a youtube video, in hopes he would again catch on.... he failed miserably.
                      Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      The media gave Mosley so much crap for begging Manny for a fight and agreeing to EVERYTHING, yet like Pac saying no to Floyd, Pac said no to Mosley.

No doubt about it. I gave him 2 easy questions that would have put his agenda in question but he has avoided answering them with multiple posts of irrelevant opinionated garbage. He knows what the answers would means. Like most of these irrational pac fanboys, they only see what they want to see. They have so much hate for one fighter that they're delusional towards another.

No doubt, but I have faith he will see truth in due time. A lot of them have which is why most have deleted their accounts, left the site or got themselves banned.
                      Last edited by WESS; 09-10-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X