Bellator or World Series of Fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    of course bellator...... for now.

if they can just run their business with more integrity they can give the UFC a run for their money.

Bellator is the last hope for a company that has a chance to dethrone the UFC. If they don't do it, no company ever will.
    That would be nice. But didn't they say they wanted their fighters to earn title shots and then just give title fights to guys that didn't win a tournament later on to compete with the UFC? Is Nick Diaz's promotion any good, didn't see his first show? You like One FC?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      That would be nice. But didn't they say they wanted their fighters to earn title shots and then just give title fights to guys that didn't win a tournament later on to compete with the UFC? Is Nick Diaz's promotion any good, didn't see his first show? You like One FC?
      Nick Diazs promotion is very amateur and new. Very small time. The guy running it seems to be a bit of a clown too. They had a sort of documentary when they ran their first show. One FC has real potential but they should focus their efforts overseas and not really in the US IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Between those two, Bellator, but I would also highly recommend One FC with their MMA Global Rules, as opposed to the Unified Rules that the UFC uses, gives strikers more of a chance, kind of similar to what Pride used to do and if you're a new fan, definitely find as many old Pride shows as you can online and on DVD.
        One FC kills both but WSOF in my opinion is more legit than Bellator. Cheick Kongo is going to be Bellators heavyweight champ in a little bit, a guy who barely got by Pat Barry. /All I need to say about Bellator

Comment

Working...
        X