Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long till I see fat loss results with an aggressive calerie restriction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuakawBanchamek View Post
    That is true and also wrong.

I think he meant fruits blended and not fruit juiced anyway if he means juice this now is wrong.

The only difference from fruit sugar and pure sugar is that fruit contains fiber.

Which hinders to get a huge blood sugar spike, which you would get with sugar only.

But juiced fruits doesn´t contain any fiber, therefore it has the same effect as pure sugar.
    Still got vitamins etc though.
    Ingredients of your basic mean green.. the staple of a juice fast.

INGREDIENTS:
    2 cucumbers
    8 celery stalks
    4 apples
    16 leaves kale with stalks
    1 lemon
    2 in (5 cm) piece of ginger
    DIRECTIONS:
    Wash all produce well.
    Peel the lemon and core apple.
    Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
    Servings: Makes 2 servings of 16-20 oz (500-600 ml)

Nutrition per serving:
    Calories125
    Fat0.5 g
    Sodium64 mg
    Carbohydrates27 g
    Fiber1 g
    Sugars15 g
    Protein 3 g

I doctored mine up with tons of raw spinach for the protein.

Drink about 5 times daily. Sometimes four... so daily intake of sugar was 60-75 grams. Equivalent to about 2 8 oz glasses of apple juice off of the shelf. That's too much sugar? My theory..as proved in practice.. is that the body can get by without healthy fats and fiber for a short duration. Irs all about the toxin flushing process. Fasts longer than two weeks should be supplemented with fats and fiber. But not necessary for a week or so. Just keep your electrolytes up!

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Hard..maybe...innefective? No. 20 lbs. 11 days. Results speak for themselves. And it IS sustainable and that's where willpower comes in..that and to even do the fast in the first place!

Its difficult i guess but lots of things test the will in life, you shouldnt shy away from mastery over yourself! Easier than getting hit in the face I'd say..

Are you a fighter or not? Every obstacle is just another foe to be overcome!
      You didn't lose 20 lbs of fat in 11 days. Most of it was water and food.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        that sounds a sure fire way to explosive diarrhea bro
        Lol!!!!

Funny guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          You didn't lose 20 lbs of fat in 11 days. Most of it was water and food.
          It was permanent loss that I sustained after the fast, aND i drank water..lots of it during the fast. The only thing you could argue is I lost muscle. But I packed tons of spinach in my recipes for the protein and trained like a beast even while fasting to reduce muscle loss. It was nearly ALL fat.

Think what you like.

Comment

I'll bet that you don't even need a deficiency, gimme 60 days in the gym with you and I got that 20 lbs. Assuming you eat sensibly........

Comment

It was permanent loss that I sustained after the fast, aND i drank water..lots of it during the fast. The only thing you could argue is I lost muscle. But I packed tons of spinach in my recipes for the protein and trained like a beast even while fasting to reduce muscle loss. It was nearly ALL fat.

Think what you like.
              You know how you get rid of water retention? By drinking water!

1 lbs of fat is 3500 calories. 3500 * 20 = 70000 calories.

70000/11 = 6363 - that would be your total daily energy expenditure...

So unless you're Michael Phelps I really doubt you've lost that much fat in such short period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I'll bet that you don't even need a deficiency, gimme 60 days in the gym with you and I got that 20 lbs. Assuming you eat sensibly........
                im there rockin, but I think u live in the USA and im in the UK otherwise id definitely train with u

Comment

Ingredients of your basic mean green.. the staple of a juice fast.

INGREDIENTS:
                  2 cucumbers
                  8 celery stalks
                  4 apples
                  16 leaves kale with stalks
                  1 lemon
                  2 in (5 cm) piece of ginger

DIRECTIONS:
                  Wash all produce well.
                  Peel the lemon and core apple.
                  Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
                  Servings: Makes 2 servings of 16-20 oz (500-600 ml)

Nutrition per serving:
                  Calories125
                  Fat0.5 g
                  Sodium64 mg
                  Carbohydrates27 g
                  Fiber1 g
                  Sugars15 g
                  Protein 3 g

I doctored mine up with tons of raw spinach for the protein.

Drink about 5 times daily. Sometimes four... so daily intake of sugar was 60-75 grams. Equivalent to about 2 8 oz glasses of apple juice off of the shelf. That's too much sugar? My theory..as proved in practice.. is that the body can get by without healthy fats and fiber for a short duration. Irs all about the toxin flushing process. Fasts longer than two weeks should be supplemented with fats and fiber. But not necessary for a week or so. Just keep your electrolytes up!
                  Lol that sounds gross man. Kudos for being able to drink it.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    You know how you get rid of water retention? By drinking water!

1 lbs of fat is 3500 calories. 3500 * 20 = 70000 calories.

70000/11 = 6363 - that would be your total daily energy expenditure...

So unless you're Michael Phelps I really doubt you've lost that much fat in such short period of time.
                    Your little chart isn't based on all situations. If you fast your body enters survival mode the micronutrients keep you lucid but the body is at an extreme deficit. No other way could you feel so good at such a deficit (after the 4th day or so when the body switches over) than with micronutrients packed juice. Add in strenuous exercise. And it's a catalyst that defies norms. And it was sustainable for me after the fast. That right there says it wasn't water.

Comment

Your little chart isn't based on all situations. If you fast your body enters survival mode the micronutrients keep you lucid but the body is at an extreme deficit. No other way could you feel so good at such a deficit (after the 4th day or so when the body switches over) than with micronutrients packed juice. Add in strenuous exercise. And it's a catalyst that defies norms. And it was sustainable for me after the fast. That right there says it wasn't water.
                      My little chart is based on laws of thermodynamics.

You felt good because you entered ketosis.

And I didn't say you didn't lose any fat, of course you did, but not ****in 20 lbs in 11 days.

Comment

Working...
                      X