Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marcos Maidana a future hall-of-famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Marcos Maidana a future hall-of-famer?

Has 2-time world champion Marcos "El Chino" Maidana done enough in the ring to be inducted into the boxing hall of fame?

I think, yes, he has. Vote and discuss.
    Yes.
    15.84%
    No.
    55.45%
    I'm reserving judgement until he retires.
    28.71%

Guy with that KO reputation and vast experience plus success? Hell yeah, Chino goes to HOF!!!!!

Comment

The IBHOF is such a laughable joke that even suggesting a mere contender like Maidana for induction is devoid of any real shock value.

Comment

Not unless he pulls out some pretty special wins at the back end of his career. Maidana's best wins are Broner, Ortiz and a fat Morales. Hardly HoF material there. That said, he's come on a lot and could get some good wins at WW. But his current career is not HoF worthy.

Comment

Have standards dropped that low?

Comment

i like maidana but please. If we include maidana in the hall of fame then some numpty will want khan included in the hall of fame aswell and that is not something that should be even considered.

Comment

He'll have to fight Pac man and and win another major title....he can't outbox brook but I don't know how Brooks chin is. he and Porter would be a good scrap. he'll shy away from Thurman as he should. In other words....no

Comment

Is Zab Judah a future hall of famer.

Comment

If Maidana goes up to heavyweight and makes Klitschko do the booty dew will he then be a HOF'er?

Comment

Come on, Man.

Comment

Working...
                    X