Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

better fighter p4p, rios or baldomir?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao ran from an unfocused, blood drained punching bag...similar to a chicken derby

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      the m1tchell that floyd fought is inferior..coz atleast brandon was in top shape...
      top shape?? he had fat hanging over his trunks and fighting in a division he never fought in...according to ya'll he was fat and moved up to fast.REMEMBER???

Comment

Now i am just going to post the same crap ya'll been posting for years

rios was blood drained

forced to move up to a division he had never fought in

was fat and had no muscles

rios was no a topp ww

rios was not a p4p fighter

rios was not even a top fighter at 140

now this is all the crap ya'll post

remember when guerrero weighed more then floyd??yet he was a blown up fighter??ok well rios is a blown up lightweight too right?

Comment

Hate sometimes clouds the judgment. If your gonna say Baldo was a bum, then you should have been furious with Pac for even fighting Rios. Baldo's resume is much better than Rios. And btw, Pac is supposed to look better against brawlers. He's a monster offensively. I like both and appreciate the different ways you can dominate someone. Offence or Defense. You don't have to tear one down to build up the other.

Comment

Pacquiao is bad for the sport with his running and blood draining fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              top shape?? he had fat hanging over his trunks and fighting in a division he never fought in...according to ya'll he was fat and moved up to fast.REMEMBER???
              who cares about fat ..a bad knee at the tail end of your carreer on the other hand is something ...and i never said whatever you said i said......

Comment

Lol,anyway ya'll enjoy,got work in the morning...peace

Comment

since when did a win over alvarado become better then judah?

even baldomir was very much in the fight with clottey (i know clottey head butted & it was stopped by dq for persistent butts) but that fight was close..........maybe you could argue that clottey was up by one or 2 points. but the fight was close.

gatti clottey judah are better opponents then anything rios has ever faced..........

joke

Comment

Pac tards left their fellow tard out to dry, haha

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      since when did a win over alvarado become better then judah?

even baldomir was very much in the fight with clottey (i know clottey head butted & it was stopped by dq for persistent butts) but that fight was close..........maybe you could argue that clottey was up by one or 2 points. but the fight was close.

gatti clottey judah are better opponents then anything rios has ever faced..........

joke
                      i've seen the fight. clottey won almost every round.

Comment

Working...
                      X