No announcement yet.

The Controlling Ego of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    NChristo had one...When he see's this thread...He will post it on here.

I find it fascinating how they can make the same post over and over but in different ways.

Just say Pac sucks Floyd is the Goat or Floyd is pussy Pac is God and be done with it.
    amen my interest in this subject is dying im looking forward to cotto marg 2. if somebody taught cotto to clinch its on and poppin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Terrible coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
      Cotto coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
      Oscar coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
      Hatton coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
      Tony coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
      Floyd ultimately did say fuck you and fought someone else
      Pac can't, and didn't "force" anyone to do a goddamn thing :laugh:
      straight lefts and straight rights...and some uppercuts

all right in the button....

you owned cash real good this time

Comment

Pac didn't become a LW until summer 2008
        Terrible wanted a 3rd fight? had to be at 130
        Oscar called out Pac at 147, he fought Forbes at 150 shortly before that
        he was planning to rematch Floyd at 147 before Floyd "retired"
        Oscar was supposed to fucking kill Pac at 147 :laugh:
        Cotto said himself he had no problem making 145
        he was 146 for Clottey right before that
        he just said if it's 145, he shouldn't have to put up his belt
        but the 145 itself was not an issue with him
        the WBO forced Cotto into putting the title up, not Pac
        Hatton? big stars tussle over money all the time, that's boxing
        Pac isn't a JMW, hell he's not even really a WW
        Tony had no problem whatsoever making 150
        Tony at 150 gave Pac his toughest match since JMM 2
        these " forced advantages" you're talking about are stupid Judy
        I agree 100% with what you have just written. I was just going to write the same things, although probably not as succinct nor as well. This Cash C is a word twister, a propagandist worthy of any "article" coming from Golden Balls, or Boxing Clever.

AND ANOTHER THING. Manny P had his FIRST 130 lb fight in March 2005, against Morales, which he lost. He was a FEATHERWEIGHT for only a few months, about 6 , almost straight up from 122. The Morales fight Mr. Cash Crap is talking about was in January 2005, 9 months after his fiirst 130 lb fight to Morales which (again) he lost.

So everybody just use your basic arithmetical skills to figure out that Manny P, fought at 130 (and lost) only a few months after he was a 122 lb fighter, and 9 months later "forced" poor Morales, who had already just beaten Pacquiao, into an unfair fight at that same 130.......

How low can these crap sellers go????

Now I ask everybody, WHO had the advantage here?????

Just one thing. he did NOT force Morales to fight him at 130. Morales had fought one fight against Zaheer Raheem at 135 and he was very flabby, and himself said that 135 was too much for him he was going back to 130. All the writers commented on his flabbiness, I read at least 4-5 of them. Everything else you wrote was 100% accurate.

I might add for anyone who cares, that I am not a "fan" of anyone, just HATE to see all the twisting and lying by low mentality ignoramuses on this site, and sometimes have an urge to set the records straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          Many fans see Manny Pacquiao as a kind, gentle, humble, respectful guy since his rise to the top of the boxing world when it comes to his affairs inside the squared circle. Yet many fans overlook a lot of things that he has done when it has come to having certain advantages over fighters.

He forced Eric Morales to fight at Super Featherweight even though he knew Morales had trouble making SFW and wanted to fight at Lightweight.

He forced the Welterweight champ Miguel Cotto to put his title up @145lbs even though Cotto didn't want to. How does the contender make the champion put his title up at a catchweight when the contenders (Pacquiao) previous fight was at the Welterweight limit of 147lbs vs Oscar De La Hoya?

We all know of Oscar De La Hoyas last fight at 147lbs was vs Arturo Gatti in 2001. He was 145lbs vs Pacquiao, the last time Oscar De La Hoya was ever that low was in 1997 vs Miguel Angel Gonzalez & he was 140lbs.

With De La Hoya & Hatton he threatened to walk away over money issues. It was common knowledge amongst us followers of the sport that the negotiations between Pacquiao & Hatton were pretty difficult do in part to Pacquiao. Also Pacquiao was the challenger in that fight as well.

He made Antonio Margarito fight him for a VACANT 154lb title @150lbs.

He proposed a 10 Million dollar penalty for every pound Mayweather was over 147lbs within the contract for a proposed Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.

Now this could all be caused by more than just Pacquiao, it could be influenced by Roach, Koncz, Bob Arum & Top Rank but why don't more fans, writers, reporters & commentators speaking on things like this?

i wish PAC could force you to stop posting

Comment

I don't blame Pacquiao!

Arum speaks for him and controls him, get Pacquiao away from Arum and I think the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight gets done

This HOLD UP is ALL BOB ARUM and his EGO!

Comment

NO. Pac already beat Morales, he fought Raheem at lightweight for the vacant title,...Pac made Morales drop back down for 2 fights. Morales was the winner in their first fight so why did he have to drop back down. Its evident he had trouble at 130 which is why he has never fought there again. Team Pac knew Morales had problems @130lbs.

Since when is 150lbs, 145lbs? Lol.....also anyone who seen the Forbes fight & knows boxing knew that Pac would beat Oscar, Maybe not by TKO, but most definitely beat him. When was the last time Oscar knocked out an elite fighter?...lol

Yes I know Cotto said he had no problems making 145, BUT WHY FIGHT THE CHAMP at a catchweight when your previous fight was @147lbs? Was it because Cotto was more dangerous than an old weight drained Oscar? If thats what it is then just say so.

Wait Pac isn't a WW? then what is he?

Yes Tony had no problem making 150lbs. But he fought Robert Garcia for the vacant WBC International light middleweight title @154lbs. WHY DIDNT PACQUIAO FIGHT HIM AT 154LBS if you want to claim to be the champ at that weight?

BTW Is Margarito fighting @147 now?

You keep making my point for me.....
              Yes, Morales "never fought there again" (at 130), he went to 135 to fight David Diaz for the title, straight from having been KO'd by MannyP. He LOST...then he RETIRED. He'd lost his only 2 fights at 135. Does that mean that MannyP took unfair advantage of him at 130???????... What does it tell us??? it tells us that you should shut up all the Crap..Cash.

His comeback 2 years later has been putrid, and I'm sure that he already has irrepairable damage, and could get killed any time he enters the ring. I switched on in the middle of his fight a few months ago, and didn't recognise him. I thought only that this guy is too slow, and pedestrian, and is losing the fight. He's a palooka.... Lo and Behold! got the decision, although I was unable to figure out who was the worst. Catching proper sight of him on his way out of the ring I recognised Morales, but a very changed one.

Comment

I agree with all this Jack...

but if you are great, why the need for all the advantages? Thats my whole point.

He didn't put a gun to their heads,...Maybe Arum did though.
                Exactly!! If u're great why do u need extra testing from an easy work easy money opponent????

Comment

Many fans see Manny Pacquiao as a kind, gentle, humble, respectful guy since his rise to the top of the boxing world when it comes to his affairs inside the squared circle. Yet many fans overlook a lot of things that he has done when it has come to having certain advantages over fighters.

He forced Eric Morales to fight at Super Featherweight even though he knew Morales had trouble making SFW and wanted to fight at Lightweight.

He forced the Welterweight champ Miguel Cotto to put his title up @145lbs even though Cotto didn't want to. How does the contender make the champion put his title up at a catchweight when the contenders (Pacquiao) previous fight was at the Welterweight limit of 147lbs vs Oscar De La Hoya?

We all know of Oscar De La Hoyas last fight at 147lbs was vs Arturo Gatti in 2001. He was 145lbs vs Pacquiao, the last time Oscar De La Hoya was ever that low was in 1997 vs Miguel Angel Gonzalez & he was 140lbs.

With De La Hoya & Hatton he threatened to walk away over money issues. It was common knowledge amongst us followers of the sport that the negotiations between Pacquiao & Hatton were pretty difficult do in part to Pacquiao. Also Pacquiao was the challenger in that fight as well.

He made Antonio Margarito fight him for a VACANT 154lb title @150lbs.

He proposed a 10 Million dollar penalty for every pound Mayweather was over 147lbs within the contract for a proposed Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.

Now this could all be caused by more than just Pacquiao, it could be influenced by Roach, Koncz, Bob Arum & Top Rank but why don't more fans, writers, reporters & commentators speaking on things like this?
                  Why can't he control a short, geriatric Jewish man from ****in him up the ass?

Comment

Terrible coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
                    Cotto coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
                    Oscar coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
                    Hatton coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
                    Tony coulda said fuck you and fought someone else
                    Floyd ultimately did say fuck you and fought someone else
                    Pac can't, and didn't "force" anyone to do a goddamn thing :laugh:
                    They need consent to make a fight... it isn't a two way street. In other words, I agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Why can't he control a short, geriatric Jewish man from ****in him up the ass?

Comment

Working...
                      X