Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Blacks get a pass on Racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do Blacks get a pass on Racism?

I mean check this out.

"Time and time again as Scheyer dribbled up the court, the opposing coach stood on the sideline and barked orders to his players.

“Get the white boy!” the coach said. “Get the white boy!”

Scheyer was the only non-African-American on his team."

WTF is up with that^^^...Could you imagine a White Coach screaming that onto the court. "Get the black boy!" He would be fired on spot, and sued. His reputaton forever ruined.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...=jn-race040410

Nobody gets a pass on racism. All racists should be condemned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stark View Post
      Nobody gets a pass on racism. All racists should be condemned.
      you crack me up paddy

Comment

I dont care.

I grew up in the hood, and I wouldnt want to be black in America. Real talk.

Comment

WTF is up with all these BLACK related threads ???????

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            WTF is up with all these BLACK related threads ???????
            Seriously. Dudes need to chill out with all the black, immigrants, & no habla threads.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
              I mean check this out.

"Time and time again as Scheyer dribbled up the court, the opposing coach stood on the sideline and barked orders to his players.

WTF is up with that^^^...Could you imagine a White Coach screaming that onto the court. "Get the black boy!" He would be fired on spot, and sued. His reputaton forever ruined.
              Well that sure wouldn't make sense to scream out "Get the black boy" if the entire team is black... Now would it?

Comment

i can see what u mean by starting this thread. it is a reverse standard almost. i have seen circumstances before that are like what you spoke of.

i really dislike this ****. in my experience, and haved lived in places where me and my bro were the only white peeps, it took a short while before we were just regular cats and not the "white kids" in the hood. but it didnt take long. still, i can see how there is , what is called "reverse racism", and how that is a problem as well. any kind of racism is bull****.

edit, and by white, i just mean lighter skinned. my own ancestry is mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                  I mean check this out.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...=jn-race040410

Also..... Why are you so sensitive?

Comment

I have to admit, in those early 90's comedies, with guys like eddie murphey, martin lawrence etc, i thought they got pretty close to the mark with the "nerdy white guy" jokes.

Comment

Working...
                    X