Comment

Eubanks will beat jacobs

Comment

Eubanks is coming for p4p status

Comment

Chri Eubanks is a legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Actually, I think you'll find Sr's real name was Chris Eubanks and that is exactly why many including promoters who have worked with him like Frank Warren refer to them as Eubanks. So who's the real casual mother****er.
              Yeah, he started out with the S still attached to his name but changed it at some point from memory.

Really though, the TS seems a little upset by something that's really not very important. When things like this upset you that much, you know somethings not right in life.

Go do some yoga bud. Have a bath. Drink a beer. Lift some weights. Go for a run. Fly a kite. Kick over a kids sandcastle. Jack off to something wholesome instead of a donkey ****ing some redneck. Eat a plate of ghost peppers. Go live life fella!

There's more to life than worrying about people on the internet adding an S to someones name you've never met.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Yeah, he started out with the S still attached to his name but changed it at some point from memory.

Really though, the TS seems a little upset by something that's really not very important. When things like this upset you that much, you know somethings not right in life.

Go do some yoga bud. Have a bath. Drink a beer. Lift some weights. Go for a run. Fly a kite. Kick over a kids sandcastle. Jack off to something wholesome instead of a donkey ****ing some redneck. Eat a plate of ghost peppers. Go live life fella!

There's more to life than worrying about people on the internet adding an S to someones name you've never met.
                This thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was just a jab at a few people I'd seen writing it with an S on the forum.

Also, we got some bonus Eubank history.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Yeah, I hear people were saying Eubanks name wrong around here. People need to get it right.
                  Lol @ you clowns. Who really gives a *****?

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    Get it right.

It's not "Eubanks" you casual mother****ers.
                    He was originally Eubanks you stupid ****

Comment

My old man likes to do the whole family history thing and has access to a few sites so I asked him to check the birth registers.

Apparently he's down as being born in Camberwell south London as Christopher Livingston Ewbank.

Comment

Working...
                      X