No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent's Side on The Mayweather Fallout, Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent's Side on The Mayweather Fallout, Haymon

Rapper turned promoter 50 Cent discussed the falling out with pound-for-pound boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. The former best friends had a financial dispute over a promotional venture. 50 Cent [real name Curtis Jackson], was a guest on Power 106 radio and discussed the what led to the anomosity with Mayweather. A few weeks back, the two of them engaged in a war of words on Twitter - which 50 Cent makes clear was legitimate in nature. [Click Here To Read More]

Jackson has chosen the wrong word here. Myweather i no "tehnically" a Golden Balls fighter He is technically a Mayweather Promotions fighter but FACTUALLY
    (de facto) a Golden Balls fighter.

Uneucated people are fond of throwing around words of which they don't understand the meanings. I see it on this site all the time.

Comment

OHHH SNAP!! Every Flom0s' worst fears come true!!!! Sounds like Haymon is a much worse bloodsucking snake than Don King!!

I guess the only play now for flom0s is to go on an all out negative campaign against 50cent and try to discredit him.

Comment

"If you have a person who was a Harvard graduate advising you, they would be advising you to have an accountant with the kind of money that Floyd actually have........that's not in place. If you have a person who is Harvard graduate [advising you], you would have business managers at Merrill Lynch or Goldman & Sacks.....that's not in place," 50 Cent said."
        Doesn't Manny Pacquiao have the same problem here?

Not saying Pacquiao's going to be broke (he's a politician so I highly doubt it) but Bob Arum is the same thing as Al Haymon.

Comment

we already know that floyd is not his own boss, golden boy is always stroking his ego and telling him he is his own boss lol, talk about vested interest.

Comment

da soap opera continues....

Comment

Haymon's slave contract is just as bad as Arums..

Comment

so i gather currently da boxing world are run by 2 Harvard grads and an ex-Swiss banker.

Comment

50 cent is going to save boxing!! War 50!!!

Comment

I always wondered how much it was to get gamboa. It sounds like 50 knows a little about business, we'll see if more fighters sign with him. They're probably watching what's going to happen with gamboa and direll

Comment

Working...
                    X