Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Approved Francisco, HBO Did Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRIAN fRANCISCO WILL BEAT both Poonsawat and Rigondeaux..

Comment

Rigo will be tested against Francisco, anyway the thai fighter is pretty good anyway.

Comment

hgddaskfkasfja

i believe rigo picked drian. He's so eager to beat drian badly then he'll be trash talking nonits and say"look what ive done to ur country man! u should avenge him, or ur such a lame ducker of all tie!

Comment

Originally posted by badsky_pogi View Post
          i believe rigo picked drian. He's so eager to beat drian badly then he'll be trash talking nonits and say"look what ive done to ur country man! u should avenge him, or ur such a lame ducker of all tie!
          How did Darchinyan get on with that strategy?

Comment

darchi thing was different for nonits was still unknown before that time, aside fro the bellt that darchi has, he also wants to avenge his brother and for darchi's bad mouthing

Comment

Rigo is two times olimpic gold medalist and two times world amateur champ , he fights evryone like he did in the amateurs and olimpics where there is no cherry picking ; the best must fight the best. Francisco , who ? Ja ja ja . Rigo ponsawatt is the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                HBO forces guys who aren't big draws to fight tough opponents. If Rigo was as popular as Chavez Jr they would have accepted Francisco.
                Good job by HBO then

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  HBO forces guys who aren't big draws to fight tough opponents. If Rigo was as popular as Chavez Jr they would have accepted Francisco.
                  That is very true. If Rig had big star potential like Chavez he could fight Jose Beranza on a single fight edition of World Championship Boxing, complete with a ring life featurette. Boxing politics

Comment

I'm sure this will not be the last time we'll be hearing of Drian Francisco. The kid has a lot of upside.

On the other hand, I'm glad that it will be Poon fighting Rigo. IMO, he is the better match up. More so if you have something to prove. Poon is a big upgrade compared to Rigo's past opponents. If Rigo wins this, Donaire should give Rigo a shot. I just don't see it any other way.

Comment

Working...
                    X