Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the rematch Andre Ward will pitch a shut-out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont see much hype from me regarding a rematch. can put my prediction in already- it will look almost exactly the same. wasnt exactly a thriller the first time round so im hardly that excited to see the same fight again, if i wanted to do that i'd load it up on youtube.

Comment

This is never going to be a one-sided fight.

If you think either man wins a shutout, you don't know boxing.

Comment

These two have the styles to make it this close of a fight every single time. They could fight 10 times and all 10 of the fights would be hotly contested

Comment

I see it differently. I picked Kov to win and he should have won.

Kovalev made huge mistake trying to outwrestle Ward too much and that zapped his energy. Ward is more used to that and going 12 so he had more in the tank in the later rounds.

Kovalev let Ward back in because of this mistake and I feel like with a simple adjustment of breaking off clinches right away instead of trying to outwrestle Ward, he will have better stamina in the later rounds.

Ward had nothing when Kov was fresh. Ward's gameplan will rely on Kov slowing down because on the outside Kovalev's length and power was lighting Ward up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            Yeah yeah, ward only need to land 1 jab and its his round
            Total disappoint by american boxing, good luck in the future
            I do agree with you Ward did very little to win the rounds that he did win, he eeked them out. But if you're saying Ward threw one jab and won the round with it, what the fk did kovalev do in that round? Obviously less than Ward, which is why he lost the round.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              All day everday!!!
              I was surprised how quickly Ward got to his feet after being knocked down. That was very impressive.

I'd like to see the rematch ASAP!
              Peace brother how you been?

Comment

Kovalev has a more variety of ways that he can win.

Comment

Working...
                X