Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Will Do a Chicken Dance For the Ages....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    are you blind? do you have any clue about shapes?

wide midface and square jaw.

u can't tell that shape form this?

Ward is clenching his jaw. enhancing it and the photo is taken upwards. still disgraceful jaw and face.

[IMG]http://pro*************.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Andreward.jpg[/IMG]
    I don't see a difference between the two but then again I'm talking to GGG fan boy that is red repped so you must be a complete moron..... Jesus why am I even arguing about chin shapes???

Whatever you say man.

Comment

are you blind? do you have any clue about shapes?

wide midface and square jaw.

u can't tell that shape form this?

Ward is clenching his jaw. enhancing it and the photo is taken upwards. still disgraceful jaw and face.

[IMG]http://pro*************.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Andreward.jpg[/IMG]
      What about Froch?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        I don't see a difference between the two but then again I'm talking to GGG fan boy that is red repped so you must be a complete moron..... Jesus why am I even arguing about chin shapes???

Whatever you say man.

you can't see the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
          What about Froch?
          froch's facial shape is offset by his humongous nose. it looks like he's chicken faced.

but not accounting for that honker.

he has a wide midface and a strong jaw

Last edited by HeadShots; 10-14-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

How dare a boxer strive for greatness and MOVE UP to fight THE BOOGYMAN who HAS KILLED A MAN IN THE RING.. Ward should have stayed at 168 and fought an unproven 154 pounder or some fringe contenders at 168..now that would have been greatness...MOVING UP AND CHALLENGING YOURSELF IS FOR COWARDS....

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              How dare a boxer strive for greatness and MOVE UP to fight THE BOOGYMAN who HAS KILLED A MAN IN THE RING.. Ward should have stayed at 168 and fought an unproven 154 pounder or some fringe contenders at 168..now that would have been greatness...MOVING UP AND CHALLENGING YOURSELF IS FOR COWARDS....

i hear the screams of a mangina without any retort to the scientific facts in the OP.

Comment

More Alts

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  Could Ward actually still make 168? No offense,but no other fighter receives praise for out growing a division.

Comment

I have my suspicions. he doesn't truly enjoy fighting. his entire game is to avoid fighting really.

My question is will he finally man up and fight GGG?
                    No chance why else do you think he turned down the 2013 offer and said to GGG most recently that he needed a bunch of nothing tune-up fights is that the action of someone who wants to fight you?
                    Absolutely not that added in with the fact he ran up to 175lbs I think he was merely using GGG name to project himself because he knows GGG is more successful than him, more liked, more fans, more entertaining to keep it short GGG is just much much better.

Comment

absolutely no doubt about that.

It dawned upon me after studying his mandible. Dude fights so disgracefully because he's hiding absolute deplorable glass. However he's not the type that goes completely unconscious as he fights defensively, but he is the type that gets a temple punch then starts doing the stanky leg.

The traditional iron jaw is always square with a wide, dominant midface. Anybody in history with iron jaws usually have a wide midface.

Ward has a narrow face with a downward sloping chin. A sign of low test in the womb.... explains why he likes hugging and cuddling his opponents so much.. also his lack of punching power.

he's a fighter that skates by the RULES of boxing than an actual fighter. Clinching, headbutting, running etc. those are his strongest traits.

The problem here is Kovalev can match his footspeed. Froch and Kessler do not have footspeed. None. Kovalev does..... and he will track Andre down.

and when that punch hits that point of Andre's chin.

What happened to this chinless bum, and by the way if there was ever a perfect example of a fighter who fought a certain way to protect his glass its this man.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...76569578511427

Comment

Working...
                      X