No announcement yet.

Jessie Vargas' comments on Memo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 22k View Post
    Just curious if anyone who wasn't already putting an asterisk next to Pacquiao/Marquez 4 due to the involvement of Memo Heredia has changed his mind about this issue?...Based on Vargas saying that Memo was trying to get him to use PEDs.
    There was VADA testing for this fight and Vargas passed. He could have been trying to get Vargas to cheat, but I doubt it. I think Vargas is just kinda using it as an excuse for why he cut ties. If Vargas really felt this way, he wouldn't have used him in the first place. So you're telling me, after he loses, he suddenly saw the light?

I think they just didn't get along, and Vargas wasn't too please with the results. Rios didn't like his training experience with Memo as well. And Marquez also has cursed out Memo in training camps. Finally... Yes, with the last Marquez vs. Pacquiao fight, I do have an asterisk for that fight. Just because of the brutal nature of the KO and the lack of random drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Malignaggi has done random drug testing before. He's used both VADA and USADA. So jokes on you.
      for whom? links...cause until then I call bull****. USADA didn't test him or Broner until like the week of the fight and there was no testing for Porter, so for whom else are you implying? VADA testing for......??? c'mon son, cut that agenda nonsense. Why couldn't you just add for whom he's tested with real quickly in your post, unless you were purposely trying to put out misinformation...

There was VADA testing for this fight and Vargas passed. He could have been trying to get Vargas to cheat, but I doubt it. I think Vargas is just kinda using it as an excuse for why he cut ties. If Vargas really felt this way, he wouldn't have used him in the first place. So you're telling me, after he loses, he suddenly saw the light?

I think they just didn't get along, and Vargas wasn't too please with the results. Rios didn't like his training experience with Memo as well. And Marquez also has cursed out Memo in training camps. Finally... Yes, with the last Marquez vs. Pacquiao fight, I do have an asterisk for that fight. Just because of the brutal nature of the KO and the lack of random drug testing.
      There was VADA testing for Vargas-Bradley, you're right, but he dropped Memo before the fight was signed, so no it didn't take a loss for him to see the light. Furthermore, how can he work with Memo if Memo is with Roy and he's not working with Roy....**** man, do you dudes think before you type?

Comment

Everytime we hear about someone working with Memo the forum goes nuts predicting brutal KO. Hasnt happened.

Only JMM did it. Ger over it. Dumb Pac ran into the mother of all right hands like Paul Williams did

Comment

Malignaggi has done random drug testing before. He's used both VADA and USADA. So jokes on you.
          Nope, Paulie is all talk when it comes to testing.

Since initially bringing up the subject of PEDs and Pacquiao in the media, Malignaggi has begun training at the Wild Card Boxing Club (where Pacquiao trains), moved up to welterweight, scored his first TKOs since 2003 and won a belt at welterweight. Also in that time, Pacquiao underwent VADA testing and NSAC’s “enhanced testing.” Malignaggi has yet to put words to action and undergo anything beyond standard commission testing. By the same token, Malignaggi’s empty words make for copy and/or video hits.
          http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...e-with-testing

Comment

Dang vargas straight up said dude is shadyi wonder why paulie malignaggi the pac hating accuser is with memo? I thought paulie doesnt like to associate with ped cheats

Comment

Pacman proved inferior to his two greatest rivals. Deal with it. Marquez got KTFO6 and won his champion of the decade award. Floyd beat him by wide UD and is considered greatest of his era.
              Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 07-03-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
                Roy Jones was not a drug cheat....smh
                Yes he is. He failed a drugs test, anabolic steroids in his system, he was 5 or 6 times over the acceptable level. The original cover story was nasal decongestant, then it changed to "Ripped Fuel" (through his attorney).

Now he's sending fighters to Memo Heredia and one of them has just inferred he left him because he didn't want to use PEDs. Like I said, not a good look.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 07-03-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Man give up the act,you posted a video of yourself at the Mayweather gym,you are not Puerto Rican nor tough,you didnt talk none of that mess you talk to Roger and backed up when he approached you..Just be normal damn
                  This kid "Goluvdixx" has Beiber hair.

Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    This kid "Goluvdixx" has Beiber hair.

Nuff said.
                    Who's got this video lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X