Clear All

"All you have to do is be Andre Ward to beat Golovkin! What a bum!"

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Feints?

This man literally KO'ed a guy whilst getting hit

and he won't back up because of feints

But it might disrupt his rhtymn when he's trying to set up his offence
      GGG won't have any offense to set up if you keep messing with his rhythm. Land those easy combos and then back out. Then whilst GGG is trying to gain some sort of offensive momentum, you force him back on the inside, put your head against his head, and since you have more speed than he does you land your combos first. Then you back out and repeat! The problem with Monroe is he was doing just that, expect for the backing out part!

Comment

People thinking GGG got stamina problems are deluded.

One fight where he looks a bit tired after throwing a kitchen sink at the guy and he's suddenly Canelo now?

News flash, he throws between 50-70+ punches per round on average, and his stamina is clear as day to be seen in every other fight, ranging from Proska, Rosado, Stevens, the list goes on.

Furthermore it's clear as day Golovkin allows lesser fighters with no power to hit him more often as a means to put on a show and give the guy a chance. He's said so himself in his post fight interview. He literally carries fighters through rounds...

Check his fight vs Stevens and Rubio, both good punchers. He's hesitant but focused, boxes purely behind the jab and never gets wild.Stop acting like Martin fking Murray and Munroe did any damage with their pillow punches.
        Last edited by T18Z; 05-17-2015, 05:53 AM.

Comment

I realise you're trying to troll.

I actually like this thread but...

It doesn't annoy me but it's annoying other posters judging by comments so stop or you'll get reported then banned

Don't wanna see another troll thread from you kiddo

Behave yourself young pup

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
            People thinking GGG got stamina problems are deluded.

One fight where he looks a bit tired after throwing a kitchen sink at the guy and he's suddenly Canelo now?

News flash, he throws between 50-70+ punches per round on average, and his stamina is clear as day to be seen in every other fight, ranging from Proska, Rosado, Stevens, the list goes on.
            I never said GGG had stamina issues. Reread the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              "All you have to do is be Andre Ward to beat Golovkin! What a bum!"
              Where did I or anyone else say that? Feel free to point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                I realise you're trying to troll.

I actually like this thread but...

It doesn't annoy me but it's annoying other posters judging by comments so stop or you'll get reported then banned

Don't wanna see another troll thread from you kiddo

Behave yourself young pup
                tl;dr

Post something of substance or GTFO my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
                  The high levels of stamina being the fact that you'd need to play it real safe and "run" as they call it here on boxingscene after landing those combinations. You need to set up your combos, and then move TF out of GGG's range. Keep doing this and you will win on the cards unless GGG is able to make some adjustments, which I'm sure he's capable of to some degree. But he's no master boxer or technician.
                  No, running does not require considerable stamina, nor does a stick and move. Stamina issues typically come into play when you're throwing consistently high output or are getting hit. If you're doing either of those with Genady it's only a matter of time before you fall. Again, stamina is not the issue, it's having the skills and discipline not to get trapped and to stick and move. Any small successes his opponents have had against him have come from this.

Comment

You need a chin, power, and ring savvy to beat GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
                      tl;dr

Post something of substance or GTFO my thread.
                      Enjoy your ban

Comment

Working...
                      X