Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to you get the Moxxi photos? I've ran through the bar brawl about ten times and have only seen 1.

Comment

• Got about five from the bar. Must be close but they just won't drop.

Comment

• I ****ing hate these collectables. I remember in Borderlands 1 I got two new characters to max level just farming the end boss for collectibles. It took me two days to get them all.

Comment

• YES GOT IT. Only needed 1 more after all.

Comment

• Now to try and farm Pete and abuse the tourge tokens I've gathered.

Comment

• If you use the bee and sand hawk it's like the bee was never nerfed.

Comment

• Game glitched when I tried to fight him again. He is just frozen up the top and I can't hit him.

Comment

• Got a double penetrating Harold and DP Devastator. :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    I ****ing hate these collectables. I remember in Borderlands 1 I got two new characters to max level just farming the end boss for collectibles. It took me two days to get them all.
                    That 'Obsessed' achievement is glitched or something. Lots of people online have reported having to collect anywhere from 15-20 of those Moxxi pictures in order for it to unlock, while others (like myself) had it unlock for them after picking up just 5 of them.

Are you two going to playthrough again? Commando and Mechromancer would be OP as ****. Two turrets and Deathtrap AND two of you shooting.
                    Probably not anytime soon. While we wait for the level cap increase we're going back to other co-op games we missed out on. Currently we're playing 'Gears of War 2' and I've roped her into helping me through special ops mode on 'Modern Warfare 2' so that I can finally platinum it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                      If you use the bee and sand hawk it's like the bee was never nerfed.
                      I've heard about this but I sold both of mine before I had, so I never got to test it out. Eventually I'll go through the pirate's booty DLC again for a level 50 sandhawk so that I can dupe it and duel-wield them with my Gunzerker while buffered by the bee.

Comment

Working...
                      X