Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught My Sis-in-Law Cheating On My Brother!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
    It is **** if you look at the dic k more than the punani.
    most of the action is watching a dick get sucked and then watching a dick pound da ass or "punani" its not like they put a camera up inside, so basically yeah you all watch the penis more f@golas

Comment

If it is a neighbour and he knew she was a married then he is an utter ****.

The wife is whore tho so probably did him a favour in the long run.

At least he got plenty of time to find another girl.

Comment

The neighbour should have to live in fear everyday of their life from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
          So I supposed you only watch Lesbian **** right.....cause all other **** has manwang in it. and lets be honest here, who watches **** when its some guy with a 2" dick [yes their is a market for little dick **** apparently]. you wanna see a guy with a massive dong tearing up some tight chick.

hardly makes you a ****. also penis envy is not gay.
          its lame joke attempt first off, and this explanation is even lamer. do you ask people how big the dude's cok was when they tell you about a pron that they saw? cuz if you do, it's pretty gay.

you're having an off day.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            This is the ****ed up bit, Walt.

Kids were at home! 2 twin girls aged 6months. She had the courtesy to put them to sleep beforehand. She truly turned out to be a nasty peice of work.

As for the d!ck size comments, I can't believe BS was harbouring so many closet ****sexuals. It's cool though. I wouldnt wish this on them but unless you dont feel it personally, it's easy to make jokes.

the fookin kids were HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there's a good chance I would maim that bit ch.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

the fookin kids were HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there's a good chance I would maim that bit ch.

She'd prolly teach them how to be wh0res.

Comment

u shouldve stomped your sister in law...that wouldve made actual sense

Comment

That's why I don't trust ANYONE (myself included lol)

I just broke up with this chick I was dating from my gym. She's always seemed like she was lying b/c she had a story for everything. One thing that stuck out to me was how she always complained about guys trying to get at her. This one dude in particular, she was like "oh, he always says something implying sex" - which is what dudes in the gym do (no problem), but now I'm paying attention....ok, why when she sees him she kisses him on the cheek like really close to his lips and what not (she kisses other dudes/friends at the gym also which is cool). So, I let it slide. MY problem was one day we are running on the treadmill, he's across the gym talking to a chick....and she's STARING at him looking jealous (I'm thinking B!TCH DO YOU SEE ME?!?!?)...then she SAYS "who is that chick ******* is talking to?" with a little attitude. That statement right there officially began her 'Dear Jane' letter. I knew that she'd have me in jail if I stayed with her. My point? Don't overlook the signs of a cheater b/c they WILL come out in the FIRST 3 MONTHS after sleeping with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                    u shouldve stomped your sister in law...that wouldve made actual sense
                    especially after it was discovered that the kids were in the house

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      its lame joke attempt first off, and this explanation is even lamer. do you ask people how big the dude's cok was when they tell you about a pron that they saw? cuz if you do, it's pretty gay.

you're having an off day.
                      My bro tells me **** like that sometimes.
                      how do you think I found out about OG Mudbone

Comment

Working...
                      X