Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao retired today how will he be remembered?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex symbol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      and that has what to do with what im asking?

i know the back story on that situation...i'd like to hear yours since i see you throw it out there so much....go on...
      I have heard enough to believe the story is true. I likely don't know as much back story as you. I'm certanly not going to try and prove this to you. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        I have heard enough to believe the story is true. I likely don't know as much back story as you. I'm certanly not going to try and prove this to you. Am I wrong?

well, i know you'll carry on with that angle...it suits the agenda a lil better

but just between you and me..a lil FYI between fight fans;

it wasn't a hooker...it was a waitress at a pool hall that he spent ours in...this was way before the DLH fight...this was before he was really big

he had a fling with the waitress...she got pregnant...she claimed it was Manny's...Manny pulled a Floyd and said 'take the test'...she declined and stopped hounding him for money

for a guy that's been caught cheating with starlets, the hooker thing was just funny

but, like i said...i know you like your story better so i'm not tryin to convince you with the truth or anything

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          well, i know you'll carry on with that angle...it suits the agenda a lil better

but just between you and me..a lil FYI between fight fans;

it wasn't a hooker...it was a waitress at a pool hall that he spent ours in...this was way before the DLH fight...this was before he was really big

he had a fling with the waitress...she got pregnant...she claimed it was Manny's...Manny pulled a Floyd and said 'take the test'...she declined and stopped hounding him for money

for a guy that's been caught cheating with starlets, the hooker thing was just funny

but, like i said...i know you like your story better so i'm not tryin to convince you with the truth or anything
          MAk if I am wrong I admit it. I will no longer say hookers.

But there is no agenda. Other than getting hookers wrong, everything I posted is true. SO at the end of the day its the same for all well known celebrities, we either remember their image or what they did.

I'll go with the latter. Same as I will for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
            What if Fighter of the Decade and Pound for Pound King Manny Pacquiao retired today how will he be remembered?
            Dude, how many accounts do you have? Do you do it in your free time or do you get paid by someone for doing it? I'm just curious

Comment

Catch weight king
              Cheat
              Drug Abuser

But most hurtful to the *******s Below Money Mayweather

Comment

Working...
              X