Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we'll ever catch osama bin laden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we'll ever catch osama bin laden?

discuss...............................

....Honestly, I'm not even sure he survived the initial assault 8 plus years ago. I'm not sure of the authenticity of any of those videos that he supposedly released. How do we know for sure he's still alive? What if the missile strikes from a couple of days ago got him?

Comment

Yeah, I always think the same thing. Maybe hes dead already.^

Comment

I don't think it would matter if it did... if you think about it.

I mean look at it like this;

If the US can get away with destroying a country over a lie, and get away with 4000+ Dead US Soldiers AND 30,000 crippled US Soldiers, i'm sure they can come out with better excuses to go to War.

Whether they get Osama or not, atrocities like Guantanamo, Abu Ghuraib, Haditha, Bhagram Prison, and the countless of other crimes taken place has fuelled an insane amount of Resistance in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Proof is in the pudding, Considering Osama is the "Leader of Al-Qaeda", and Al-Qaeda in Iraq only makes up 0.01% of the Resistance in Iraq, you can see they got alot more Fighters to deal with.

It's a shame really, since the Resistance in Iraq would not be half as strong as it was had the US Government dealt with it's War-Criminals properly, be it the US Soldiers AND the pathetic Rumsfeld himself.
        IMO you can blame Rumsfeld and his cronies for the US and NATO soldiers still being killed and crippled.

Comment

I honestly believe he is already dead.

Comment

He is dead already but will never be proved.

Comment

Comment

the clown's dead meat. the suicidal morons just never confirmed it, in hopes of keeps someone of their ferocity intact.

Comment

"bush knocked down the towers" jada

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                    discuss...............................

At this point, Osama is pretty much irrelevant. It doesn't matter if we catch him or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X