No announcement yet.

Chicago records 762 Homicides in one year, more than LA and NY combined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    The effects of oppression don't wear off with a snap of a finger. Serious oppression as recent as the middle of the 1900s.
    Lmao...

How come the poor whites, that are the poorest in nation like you pointed out, how come they ain't killing each other?

Name how blacks are suppressed today??? Easy question, escpecially when you were so adamant about how blacks are oppressed... so name the examples?

How hard is that unless you a worthless idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao...

How come the poor whites, that are the poorest in nation like you pointed out, how come they ain't killing each other?

Name how blacks are suppressed today??? Easy question, escpecially when you were so adamant about how blacks are oppressed... so name the examples?

How hard is that unless you a worthless idiot..
      Red - never said that
      Yellow - I was referring to the past

Comment

Red - never said that
        Yellow - I was referring to the past
        Really???

1.So how did Appalachian white trash get brought up?

2. So if you talking about past, what does that matter in today's Chicago where blacks are acting like savages and killing each other at record numbers.. literally why would you bring up oppression if it has no bearing on today... the white guys in America where oppressed by England hence why we fought revolutionary war

Comment

• Let me guess, someone people crying in here about oppression of their race? We've just said bye to Obama A BLACK MAN who was the president of the United States. Oppression my ass! More like excuses!
          Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 01-18-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Really???

1.So how did Appalachian white trash get brought up?

2. So if you talking about past, what does that matter in today's Chicago where blacks are acting like savages and killing each other at record numbers.. literally why would you bring up oppression if it has no bearing on today... the white guys in America where oppressed by England hence why we fought revolutionary war
            1. 1bad65 brought up Appalachians. I don't remember neither him nor me using the term "white trash."

2. Lack of stability and the ability to build wealth back then help to cause what you are now seeing happening in Chicago.

Comment

1. 1bad65 brought up Appalachians. I don't remember neither him nor me using the term "white trash."

2. Lack of stability and the ability to build wealth back then help to cause what you are now seeing happening in Chicago.
              Lack of stability?? "Build wealth"?

Maybe do good in school,, don't be so ****ing crazy that schools need metal detectors..
              have a work ethic

Is the white man government forcing black youth to carry guns to the extent schools need metal detectors?

Blacks need to take responsibility for their own actions... until then, no one will give a **** and they will be stuck in the same vicious cycle...

stop bringing guns to school
              Stop naming your kids ridiculous names
              Stop wearing your pants below your ass
              Stop being poor as hell but spending money on rims
              Stop glorifying gang violence in your music
              Stop raising fatherless bastards

All the blacks that I know that act civil, all have great lives and aren't in poverty..

It's not "oppression" like you like to claim.. it's how you act

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                No they don't, ny does and those laws worked.
                I didnt say the strictest gun control, I said some of the strictest gun control. And no, New York doesn't have the strictest laws, California does. And its way too early to know if the reduction in gun violence will even last. There was a record low in 2016, the year before that there was a spike up from the previous year.
                Last edited by Dixie Normis; 01-19-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Same for those White slave masters that never own their children that they had with slave women they took advantage of.
                  Yeah but thats because they didnt see black woman as their equal.

Comment

I was told to share this link with you.

http://xpatnation.com/who-are-the-mo...nts-in-the-us/
                    Ever heared of affirmative action?

And not all college degrees are the same. I doubt those African students majored in engineering

Comment

The effects of oppression don't wear off with a snap of a finger. Serious oppression as recent as the middle of the 1900s.
                      Why were white people able to opress blacks? Is it because whites are superior? Why dont blacks enslave whites and opress them? Is it because they cant because they are too inferior to enslave whites?

Comment

Working...
                      X