Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua, Hearn, SkySports didn't mention the WBC..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Yeah Martin doesn't really have the expected elite Southpaw skills usually portrayed, at least by reflex, but I think Martin is just heavy handed and slow. Joshua only made significant moves on counters and just controlled range with his left. I've seen Martin highlights, very odd that he didn't follow up with his left after 1 or 2 faint right hand jab. Standard for Southies. If we look at the knockdowns, Martin leaped forward with right jabs, no guard up with his left as Joshua is Orthodox, nor did Martin follow up with the straight left after pouncing with a right jab? 4 Million speaks a lot of curiousity as to this fight. I know you would agree that its a lot of CASH for a Charles Martin.
    Man, I was thinking the exact same thing. Look at Ortiz and how he fires that straight left behind the jab as soon as he gets distance. I was wondering where that classic southpaw shot was! The way Martin jumped in, missed with the jab, was wide-open and off balance for that counter, he moved across and didn't have the angle with his body for that shot......I have never seen a southpaw do that in my life. Tony Thompson would beat Martin Imo and has better skills.

This is how they got that IBF, gave Martin 60% to come over and give Joshua the belt. I won't be jumping on conspiracy's like he was paid off. He took the biggest money fight and was not good enough to begin with. The guy just won the lottery Imo. He picked up an easy belt, got offered a big sum to defend it and was never good enough to begin with. Joshua gets an easy win and a paper belt and now his fans are claiming he is the best fighter on the planet after beating one of the worst champions I have ever seen

Comment

Working...
    X