Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I've Never Seen Wladimir Klitschko So Intimidated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: I've Never Seen Wladimir Klitschko So Intimidated

Former two division world champion David Haye was very surprised when his countryman, Tyson Fury, outboxed Wladimir Klitschko on November 28th to capture the IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight world titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wladimir has a glass chin and is afraid he might get caught. He will have a hard time against someone bigger than him like Fury and Valuev because he can't clinch them.

I think Vitali beats him too.

Comment

It's old age and no height advantage, both is why he lost. Don't understand why he is taking the rematch. He should just retire. Fury will retire him. As for David Gaye, she lost a decision to Klitty when he was still in his prime. Fury beats Gaye any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

Comment

Haye is one to talk

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          It's old age and no height advantage, both is why he lost. Don't understand why he is taking the rematch. He should just retire. Fury will retire him. As for David Gaye, she lost a decision to Klitty when he was still in his prime. Fury beats Gaye any day of the week, twice on Sunday.
          I agree that his safety first style requires a reach advantage.....and yes, he always tries to protect a fairly shakey chin to the point where if there isn't a clear opening and clinch attack possible he won't bother.....but I disagree that he's aged over night.....this is still the same man who wiped the floor with a justifiably highly touted, but smaller Pulev.

Comment

Klitz finally fought a guy his size and met his match in the height, weight and reach aspect.

Comment

never respected klit as a great champion and never ever will..
              grab jab and run..i can understand if u're the smaller guy inthe ring but my god he was always bigger...he had to do it bc he know he cant stay in the pocket and depend on reflex to protect his Charmin whiskers..

if u respect wlad there is not boxer that u shouldnt like..he is the definition of boring..

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                He has a contract to fulfill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
                  Wladimir has a glass chin and is afraid he might get caught. He will have a hard time against someone bigger than him like Fury and Valuev because he can't clinch them.

I think Vitali beats him too.
                  No doubr Vitali beats Wlad. Wlad has always said Vitali could and did in sparring

Comment

Klit uses his size to bully smaller opponents but met a bigger boxer in Fury who can move very well. Age is also a factor.

Comment

Working...
                    X