Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should give credit to Al Haymon for bringing boxing back to regular TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what I love about PBC is that they upload their fucking fights on youtube right away.

Comment

Last week was heaven for a boxing fan, especially Saturday. I love coming home from work on a Tuesday and being able to watch a fight. The matchmaking hasn't been as bad as people are saying. The more known fighters aren't really fighting anybody but the undercards have been pretty good. The fights on Spike TV have been pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
        all i see is a bunch of monkey ass with no talent getting the equivalent of a welfare check from haymon. all year only been like 2 good match up on paper and thats what counts, their was some good fights (surprises but it boxing that happens) but on paper was nothing but mismatches and gimmie fights for the home team player.
        When you talk about two good matchups all year, you must be talking about HBO because that is all HBO has provided and one of those nvolved a co-broadcast with Showtime

PBC has provided more quality fights this year than we have seen in the last three years on HBO.

Comment

Working...
        X