Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say something BAD about a fighter you like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Marquez and respect him as a boxer, he is often fun to watch, has beautiful combos and is a smart fighter

...However, he constantly gives excuses for his losses and doesn't seem to give props to the guys who beat him

Comment

Originally posted by mann187 View Post
      Andre Ward needs to get his ass back to boxing and not fight in his hometown no more, hes world class, go to these guys backyards even and whup them.

Brandon Rios get dedicated again, learn some god damn defense, youve got a couple of more years left.

Juan Manuel Marquez - you pr!ck, should have fought manny for the 5th time.
      Actually this falls in line with a knock I have on Pacquaio. Why give Marquez so many damn rematches?

I understand the third fight was close and most wanted to see a better fight, but hey, they'd just have to deal with it, had it been me. In fact, I wouldn't have fought him any past the second fight. Four knockdowns and the judges decided with him twice? No reason for any more fights after that.

Comment

cotto looks stupid with a mustache.

Comment

Kell Brook sounds like a queer.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Actually this falls in line with a knock I have on Pacquaio. Why give Marquez so many damn rematches?

I understand the third fight was close and most wanted to see a better fight, but hey, they'd just have to deal with it, had it been me. In fact, I wouldn't have fought him any past the second fight. Four knockdowns and the judges decided with him twice? No reason for any more fights after that.
            I see why he didnt so its the lasting impression but if pacman gave him 2 opportunities after the first match then as a man he should have done it, if it was the other way round and Marquez won 2 and drew 1 hed be screaming for a rematch like he should as a fighter.

Comment

Kovalev is my guy but he makes me cringe on social media.

Comment

I read the thread and not a single one of the usual crybaby Mayweather fan boys participates in this haha, they can never criticize him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  jermain taylor hit an alltime low a few weeks ago being
                  caught in a public bathroom at 230 am
                  after breaking in found with his erection in a toilet paper roll. Cops let him go home to only pull a gun on a kid who accidently dropped his belt at the parade a few days later.

Pavlik changed his life...sad shhhhh
                  ^^This.

And Andre Ward unfortunately seems to be one of these athletes, like Reggie Bush, who spends more time on the sidelines than in action.

Comment

Rigo needs to stop being a moron and get with someone else besides Caribe.

Lomachenko needs to be more active during the year. It would be different if he was fighting big/hard fights, but if he's fighting mediocre opposition I expect more than two fights a year.

Bradley needs to drop the machoism and desire to be a killing KO machine and just box smart.

Marquez needs to stop roiding up and drinking urine.

Bernard Hopkins needs to hang up the gloves. He's easily old enough to be my father.

Roy Jones Jr. needs to officially retire and stop with what seems to be trying to live that superstar life.

Cotto needs to vacate the belts if he beats Canelo and doesn't fight Golovkin.

Wilder needs to stop fighting bums.

This goes out to the entire Welterweight division:
                    Stop being a bunch of ******* and fight each other already.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                      Marquez maybe should admit he lost to bradley but i guess feeling he was robbed gives him the motivation to keep fighting.
                      I like it! This is a good one! I love Marquez, but what was he thinking when he claimed he won? Marquez is a brilliant man but he didn't act like it this day during or after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X