Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko make a racist statement about Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    His dad is white and mom is black. to me he looks white, but it's fairly obviously he's mulatto.
    Let's ask Mark Furman if Ward is white or black.
    Don't tell me Eric Holder was banned, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      are you just spewing nonsense right now? i don't even understand what you're attempting to say. stop trying to "claim" a mulatto, that's ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
        are you just spewing nonsense right now? i don't even understand what you're attempting to say. stop trying to "claim" a mulatto, that's ignorant.
        Eric Holder is back folks, lmao. He couldn't keep the words "claim mullato" out of his mouth.

Comment

Funny how people like you are jumping on this.

What's your take on Floyd being all racist towards Pac calling him a yellow man and stuff? How about Hopkins?

You guys can dish it but can't take it when it's done. This isn't even anywhere near what Vitali said compared to those two.

Comment

nah Vitali didn't mean any harm by his statement, only a racist would think that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Funny how people like you are jumping on this.

What's your take on Floyd being all racist towards Pac calling him a yellow man and stuff? How about Hopkins?

You guys can dish it but can't take it when it's done. This isn't even anywhere near what Vitali said compared to those two.
              What does Floyd and Pacquiao have to do with this? You cry babies are always crying and bringing up Floyd or Broner or Peterson and Berto when **** hits the fan. ****ing cry babies, lmao. Hilarious!

Comment

What does Floyd and Pacquiao have to do with this? You cry babies are always crying and bringing up Floyd or Broner or Peterson and Berto when **** hits the fan. ****ing cry babies, lmao. Hilarious!
                What are you doing in a thread about some words meaning racism to some people then?? I'm pretty sure it ain't to be happy right?

Comment

Absolutely not! He meant Haye is wannabe diva as he behaves that way. It doesn't have absolutely nothing wiyc racism - stupid thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    What are you doing in a thread about some words meaning racism to some people then?? I'm pretty sure it ain't to be happy right?
                    What??? I swear to God I didn't understand wtf you just tried to say, lmfao!

Comment

Nah, he's referring to some statement David Haye made the other day

Comment

Working...
                      X