Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did America vote yet again for the worst president ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] So why did America vote yet again for the worst president ever?

Hes added 6 trillion indebt in 4 years, unemployment over 9 percent for vast periods of his reign, got america's credit rating dropped, let china overtake America, Add 15 million food stamps(highest of any president), anti israel, horrible on social issues, gives bums free phones at middle class tax payers expense..

And this is all pre obamacare...yet Americ voted for more debt and poverty??why

Well, lets be honest. Romney didnt exite the white working class. Being a one percdenter. He didnt excite the evanglical vote, being a mormon. He didnt excite the tea party being a mderate.

America is dumbed down. Whic means dumbed down politics.

Split republican party. Where the demoscum were united in their campaigning. Did the tea party really rally round romney??

I think not, either way, this is going to be 4 years of economic meltdown..well done America..

Comment

^^^not at all, just trying to analyse why the republicans lost to the worst president ever...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            This... I love!

Comment

Bush was the worst president in history.

Comment

self hating liberals.

Comment

I think most people form a political agenda from other peoples facebook posts and tweets. Unemployment is higher since he took office, he expanded the debt in 1 term than bush's 2 terms, and prices on almost everything is inflated to ****. Not to mention more people are on foodstamps, welfare. Yet people are euphoric when they listen to him give a speech telling everyone they're gonna be ok. I think his voice soothes them, makes them feel better when they sleep.

I'm sure I'll get some sort of meme response, but that's expected.
                  Last edited by shogunn; 11-09-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    they definitely mad. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X