Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hell with PBF vs. Gatti on PPV-How about Gatti vs. Corrales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hell with PBF vs. Gatti on PPV-How about Gatti vs. Corrales?

I personally don't think that the Gatti/Floyd fight is going to come off nor do I think Gatti can win that fight, nor am I really that excited about seeing it...What about Gatti headlining a ppv card against Diego Corrales.

What a great fight that would be! 1) who would win and why 2) Isn't this a much better fight for Gatti and the fans then an overhyped fight that will not come close to appeasing all of the buildup.

Gatti vs. Corrales would equal the hype and then some plus it is a fight that Gatti has a good shot of winning, what do you think?

?
    this would be a stupid ass move on diegos part
    hes a real 130lber
    hes only fought once at 135
    agaisnt frietas who had only fought one time aswell at 135
    now u want him to fight a guy at 140 whos been up as far as 154?
    plus diegos, in my eyes, has a weak ,for lack of better word, chin
    and gattis got great power at 140
    Easy KO for Gatti

Comment

I think Gatti probably wins too but so many Corrales nuthuggers love to talk about his fram and how he is getting more powerful the higher in weight he goes, **** he is over 6 feet so it is not like this is inconceivable.

Most importantly it makes the most sense for Gatti, and Diego would make the biggest purse of his life against a guy who has not beaten anybody to brag about in Gatti.

Comment

I think Corrales would KO Gatti. Diego is a natural 154 pounder (he walks around at 160 or so) and is too strong for Gatti. Other than Floyd, Diego has only been KD'd by Casamayor and he didn't look hurt by either of the three KD's, they were flash KD's if you ask me.

Diego's is p4p one of the hardest hitting fighters. There is Trinidad, Pacquiao, and Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by scap
          I think Gatti probably wins too but so many Corrales nuthuggers love to talk about his fram and how he is getting more powerful the higher in weight he goes, **** he is over 6 feet so it is not like this is inconceivable.

Most importantly it makes the most sense for Gatti, and Diego would make the biggest purse of his life against a guy who has not beaten anybody to brag about in Gatti.
          its true he could put on the wieght
          just like oscar n morales did
          they may get to stop starving themselves to make wieght
          but to say theyre getting stronger, as would corrales
          is ludacris
          he is a wirey skinny framed guy
          course he can carry the weight
          but he wont be effective

Comment

If Floyd can't fight Gatti, then Gatti should fight Cotto, Vivian, or the winner of Hatton-Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
              its true he could put on the wieght
              just like oscar n morales did
              they may get to stop starving themselves to make wieght
              but to say theyre getting stronger, as would corrales
              is ludacris
              he is a wirey skinny framed guy
              course he can carry the weight
              but he wont be effective

I never said that he would be stronger it is guys like Brian Kenny and all of Diego's nuthugging fans that are talkiing about the higher weights and moving up.

Too me this fight would be damn close to a u pickem fight...Gatii has beaten no one at 140, no one!!!! I could see both guys winning but think about it this way what fight would you rather see...Gatti/Floyd or Gatti/Corrales?

Too me it is a no brainer.

Comment

I never said that he would be stronger it is guys like Brian Kenny and all of Diego's nuthugging fans that are talkiing about the higher weights and moving up.

Too me this fight would be damn close to a u pickem fight...Gatii has beaten no one at 140, no one!!!! I could see both guys winning but think about it this way what fight would you rather see...Gatti/Floyd or Gatti/Corrales?

Too me it is a no brainer.
                Forget bout Corrales...lets see Gatti-Cotto or Gatti-Harris

Comment

Originally posted by borikua
                  Forget bout Corrales...lets see Gatti-Cotto or Gatti-Harris
                  Hey no argument here but We both know as well as Pat Lynch Gatti's manager that he can't beat Cotto and Harris. I would love to see Gatti in with either guy but Gatti's people will protect their investment as long as possible, that is why I brought up Corrales-Gatti stands a good chance at beating him and it would probably result in a very similiar payday in comparison to a fight with the PRetty Boy.

I know where your coming from Borikua, Cotto would absolutely annhilate Gatti-It would be fun for a few rounds but Cotto would put the clamps down on Gatti and quite possibly end his carrer in terms of being a top guy in the division-team Gatti again will do everything in their power to prevent that which means running from guys like Cotto, HArris, Zoo...even PBF.

Comment

Hey no argument here but We both know as well as Pat Lynch Gatti's manager that he can't beat Cotto and Harris. I would love to see Gatti in with either guy but Gatti's people will protect their investment as long as possible, that is why I brought up Corrales-Gatti stands a good chance at beating him and it would probably result in a very similiar payday in comparison to a fight with the PRetty Boy.

I know where your coming from Borikua, Cotto would absolutely annhilate Gatti-It would be fun for a few rounds but Cotto would put the clamps down on Gatti and quite possibly end his carrer in terms of being a top guy in the division-team Gatti again will do everything in their power to prevent that which means running from guys like Cotto, HArris, Zoo...even PBF.
                    but imho he stands a better change against Cotto or Harris than Floyd, plus the idea should be to unify the titles..

Comment

Working...
                    X