Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hugo Centeno Jr vs Angel Osuna Anyone has it? Angel is still is in critical condition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo Centeno Jr vs Angel Osuna Anyone has it? Angel is still is in critical condition

anyone has this fight I was looking for it forever cause I a big follower of The Boss Hugo but then I heard this news and just saddens my heart. If anyone has the fight I would like to see it (sounds gruesome but I have to see it now).

Thanks.

what he did against julian williams was shameful and it will be hard for him to ever get pass that unless somehow he wakes up one daywith amazing skill and takes over the division sadly it won't happen ... nice kid tho but julian williams is the dude to look upon in the future
    Last edited by jov6388; 12-26-2013, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
      what he did against julian williams was shameful and it will be hard for him to ever get pass that unless somehow he wakes up one daywith amazing skill and takes over the division sadly it won't happen ... nice kid tho but julian williams is the dude to look upon in the future

not what this thread is about but yeah it looked like he couldent shake that one shot julian got him with but they was smart, Julian is someone to look out for he KO someone it took thurman like 8 rounds and he really didnt stop him he just quit.

so yeah..

but still, like to the fight I mention in the OP

Comment

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
        not what this thread is about but yeah it looked like he couldent shake that one shot julian got him with but they was smart, Julian is someone to look out for he KO someone it took thurman like 8 rounds and he really didnt stop him he just quit.

so yeah..

but still, like to the fight I mention in the OP
        lol i could read .. the thread subject is about hugo's fight but the main subject will be hugo centeno i didnt rattle off something about charlo twins or rigondeaux .. i kept it with hugo hahaha naw just playing with you.. but it wasn't only one punch it was every round every second .. hugo didn't belong in there with julian then to quit smh just didn't sit well ... i will not be the only one that will bring it up consistently

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
          lol i could read .. the thread subject is about hugo's fight but the main subject will be hugo centeno i didnt rattle off something about charlo twins or rigondeaux .. i kept it with hugo hahaha naw just playing with you.. but it wasn't only one punch it was every round every second .. hugo didn't belong in there with julian then to quit smh just didn't sit well ... i will not be the only one that will bring it up consistently
          yeah I hear ya, never gonna shake that till he give julian the rematch but we know that aint gonna happen anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
          X