No announcement yet.

Ailens do they exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ailens do they exist?

I just watched this documentary called sirius and they did dna test on this lil ailen they have and the testers are respectable people in the field and they vouch for it.

I think it's a very likely possibility.

Pretty hard to believe out of all the planets and galaxy's out there where the only planet that can sustain life. I don't think that necessarily rules out the existence of religion though.

Comment

Ailens??????

Comment

Yes. I think it's a mathematical certainty.

Comment

I'm sure that's an early humanoid baby, it was on the "I ****ing love Science" FB page. . The fact it is human was confirmed by DNA testing. Most likely looks like that due to a genetic defect of some sort.

Good effort. Although sadly it's not an alien and no legitimate DNA test would have said it was.

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceno...-shown-to.html

To the chagrin of UFO hunters, Ata is decidedly of this world. After mapping more than 500 million reads to a reference human genome, equating to 17.7-fold coverage of the genome, Nolan concluded that Ata "is human, there's no doubt about it." Moreover, the specimen's B2 haplotype—a category of mitochondrial DNA—reveals that its mother was from the west coast of South America: Chile, that is.

Meanwhile, after examining x-rays, Lachman concluded that Aka's skeletal development, based on the density of the epiphyseal plates of the knees (growth plates at the end of long bones found only in children), surprisingly appears to be equivalent to that of a 6- to 8-year-old child. If that holds up, there are two possibilities, Nolan says. One, a long shot, is that Ata had a severe form of dwarfism, was actually born as a tiny human, and lived until that calendar age. To test that hypothesis, he will try to extract hemoglobin from the specimen's bone marrow and compare the relative amounts of fetal versus adult hemoglobin proteins. The second possibility is that Ata, the size of a 22-week-old fetus, suffered from a severe form of a rare rapid aging disease, progeria, and died in the womb or after premature birth.

Comment

I dont like the word "Alien"

But I think there is DEFINITELY intelligent life out there in the universe somewhere due to two very simple factors.

1 - We exist

2 - The sheer size of the universe

Comment

Yes they do exist but prefer to be called "undocumented workers"

Comment

while i cannot say this to a degree of certainty, it would be hugely anomalous for earth to be the only planet that harbors life.

that's a conceited notion. the universe is humungous big, if you know your nhl 24/7 references.

Comment

Originally posted by Thad.Castle View Post
                  I just watched this documentary called sirius and they did dna test on this lil ailen they have and the testers are respectable people in the field and they vouch for it.

whose alt ^ ?

Comment

i think rigondeaux mite be a alieun.

Comment

Working...
                    X