Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two-year-old girl hit by a truck and then ignored by pedestrians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The video is pretty harrowing, and even on a site like this deserves a bit of taste and decency.

I can't believe how long the kid seemed to be moving for, and yet people just moved on by. Society has become so obsessed with minding there own business it's overtaking any sense or morality or right doing that should be instinctive.
    Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-19-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      The video is pretty harrowing, and even on a site like this deserves a bit of taste and decency.

I can't believe how long the kid seemed to be moving for, and yet people just moved on by. Society has become so obsessed with minding there own business it's overtaking any sense or morality or right doing that should be instinctive.
      The people walking by doing nothing is deadful but I hope the truck driver got caught.The truck driver stopped and was aware he hit the child and then decided to roll the back wheel over the kid and crush her. It looked to me that she may have survived the initial hit but rolling over her with the back wheel at a slow pace meant certain death. The inital hit could be seen as an accident but driving over the kid the second time to get away is inexcusable.

Comment

got tears in my eyes man...thats crazy!!!

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with those people?

Comment

Didn't watch it. But life has a peculiar way of exacting revenge on those with black hearts when they least expect it.

No child should have to experience such tragedy.

Comment

A great thread to show a complete political and social bias from *******s in power.

Comment

I won't watch the video but I've read some posts and it got me thinking. What the hell was the truck driver thinking? I wonder how the dude sleeps at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                  I won't watch the video but I've read some posts and it got me thinking. What the hell was the truck driver thinking? I wonder how the dude sleeps at night.
                  Some things just can't be explained rationally. Would like to hear it from the diver himself what could possibly have caused him to mow a baby down like that.

Comment

Once, when I was a teenager, I was riding on my skateboard when a stone snagged my wheel, sending me flying to the pavement. As this happened a red-haired kid was riding by on his bike. Initially he ignored me and kept on riding, but then he stopped and said "Are you okay?"

True story.

Comment

Doesn't matter how much money the Chinese government or government regulated businesses have, China is still a third world country as far as I'm concerned. I identify that status with the premium that a society puts on the lives of it's own people. When life is cheap there is no real wealth.

Comment

Working...
                      X