Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESB writer gets exposed for being a racist bigot! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProdigyATC View Post
    This guy was there top writer and has interviewed Emannuel Steward like 50 times! Something tells me this guy won't be interviewing him anymore

(VIDEO)
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/926852...Redirect=1#_=_

I mean saying the N word is one thing, and not good in itself, but saying a guy he interviewed should be hung by the KKK
    Are you Jenna J? Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Are you Jenna J? Welcome.
      I doubt that uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I doubt that uncle.
        I mean she was kicked out of ESB for reasons I don't know. She wants revenge so I'm offering my shoulders for her to cry on.

I can dream, can't I?

I'm kidding, bat. I think she's still connected with ciani and powers on their on-line radio show.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Sounds like he was running his mouth about Chisora as well. I'd pay to see that encounter, lol.
          Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          Chisora would kill him for real. no mercy.
          That's exactly what I was thinking, Chisora is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, he's not a reasonable or rational sounding chap and he's someone I wouldn't wantmtomrub up the wrong way
          Good luck to this guy and his career, calling heavyweight boxers ******s is fcuking personal suicide and well as career suicide lol

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            I mean she was kicked out of ESB for reasons I don't know. She wants revenge so I'm offering my shoulders for her to cry on.

I can dream, can't I?

I'm kidding, bat. I think she's still connected with ciani and powers on their on-line radio show.
            she has posted on here before under a different username, and it was her that leaked the video.

i think this is her, she might not admit it though

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              she has posted on here before under a different username, and it was her that leaked the video.

i think this is her, she might not admit it though
              She and Ciani not together in that radio show anymore?

Comment

I remember listening to the 'On the Ropes' podcast frequently for a while, eventually I grew sick of having to put up with Mayweathers Snr's broken and infrantile speak.

Comment

What's the chances it's Boxing Girl who exposed this?

Comment

Yup, it was her.

She was a **** anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      I don't think Jenna was "friends" with him.

She hosted on the ropes boxing podcast, and she used ESB to promote her show, she gained a bit of "fame" on that site and fell in with that crowd.

I think it was more a case of she just knew this guy and she put up with his bull**** for a while before getting sick of it.

and from everything i know about behind the scenes at ESB i believe everything shes said about it

Nah, they were definitely friends up until that falling out happened where she fired him a few months back. Even then, they kind of playfully talked ****.

They were definitely friends for years.

And now, since ESB booted her, and stripped her of mod status, and all her "sway," and took Ciani's back, she's trying to bring him down too.

I mean, come on, I could make a face book account "Earl Hickey" and send back and forth messages. . .

She does know her boxing, and it was good to see somebody take an interest and try to give fans interviews, but she was always seeking attention, and was a horrible moderator. Very immature, spiteful, and annoying.

This proves nothing in my eyes, and I'm not convinced Ciani said any of this. I've spoken to him casually like twice on ESB, commenting on some articles he wrote. he is a pretty good writer in his own right.

Comment

Working...
                      X