No announcement yet.

List of HBO ratings for 2011 and 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Good shlt...Would like to see showtimes ratings.
    You have to go through a contact directly for them. I didn't know the contact at the time I was researching everything (I still don't). Originally the article was going to include them, but when writing I shifted it to 2011 vs 2012 for HBO.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Broner had one of the highest Boxing After Dark Ratings (B.A.D). Articles just "forgot" to mention that
    I'm not sure if you mean this one, but I added the distinction that it was the fourth highest rating for only this year.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Only? 1.4 is pretty high.
    It is high when you consider Broner's ratings have increased from fight to fight and he was a 10-1 favorite. Other fighters have done those ratings on BAD though including James Kirkland against Joel Julio.

Broner's number is really solid though, especially when looking at younger fighters.
    Last edited by warp1432; 07-30-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

just nice to see boxing getting good amount of viewers. Suprised Gamboa fights were some of the lowest. All these ratings might go down slightly now cause of football.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
        just nice to see boxing getting good amount of viewers. Suprised Gamboa fights were some of the lowest. All these ratings might go down slightly now cause of football.
        donaire ratings werent as high either.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Broner had one of the highest Boxing After Dark Ratings (B.A.D). Articles just "forgot" to mention that
          Make sure you don't "forget" to mention that B.A.D has been on air since 96.

Comment

Didn't Bob Arum report 1.8 or 2 mil viewers for Chavez Jr - Lee?

And I thought Adrien Broner broke the sound barrier the way people were talking, just to find out it was 1.4 mil.

So much for Donaire being a huge draw.

Anyway boxing is still averaging over 1 mil so that's good to hear.

Comment

1.6 million people watched Hopkins-Dawson II?

We're doomed.

Comment

Despite Thompson not being a very good opponent, 8.6 million people in Ukraine watched Wlad-Thompson on IHTEP, plus another 8.5 million in Germany on RTL (lower than past numbers because Wlad had already KOed Thompson) and another several million in Russia (on three different networks).

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

We're doomed.
                  maybe because people realized it was a competitive fight between the two best LHW's at the time. To me that's far better than 1.3+ million tuning in to watch a star vs a complete bum that has no business fighting for a title in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

We're doomed.

Comment

I could've sworn Ponce was a bigger draw than Solis yet Gamboa-Solis did more numbers. How come Gamboa-Salido is not up there either?

Look at the Canelo numbers from fighting nobodies... It's all Ginger boy drawing those people, that's crazy.

And that James Kirkland-Angulo number seems low for the magnitude of that fight too.

Comment

Working...
                      X