Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Erik Morales II Tops The Big Barclays Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will be a good fight cause Morales & García will bring it on..& by the way García is from Philadelphia so that would make him a Philly fighter..Even thou he's Puerto Rican descent, he's NOT from Puerto Rico..

Comment

• First off, BIG Morales fan here. But on the subject: WTFaaghghghHGHGhghghhg
      who the HELL wants to see a repeat of this??? God Bless Morales' fighting heart but did you guys see the condition his body was in for the last fight? yea he had medical procedure prior to the fight, however, his metabolism and the way his body cuts weight is completely abused and does not react the same way as it did back in his glory days. He allowed his weight to balloon out of control and will NEVER be the same physically. His ring and boxing IQ are what allowed him to get this far, however the fight will be the EXACT same thing as the first. Morales will have Garcia's respect while outboxing him in the earlier rounds, slowly but surely, his body will tire and will be more susceptible to eating heavy shots, inevitably leading to Garcia KOing him or steadily beating him to a UD. GBP is not going to sacrifice their new rising star to a heavily deteriorated legend. IT JUST WON"T HAPPEN. This fight is simply a facade of a true Mexico vs Puerto Rico championship rivalry. Garcia will earn more Mexican haters (not I) and more Rican fans in New York. This is simply an exhibition fight in my opinion and i could not be more disgusted they would do this, then again, i am not surprised in the least bit. The Garcia-Khan fight reminded me why i love this sport so much, and a match up such as this one brings me back to Earth and reminds me why it is so hard to keep loving it at times.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to this, I trust that Erik will come in fighting shape. The first one was a good scrap, so I expect the same.

I mean, really wtf...are people still clamoring for Zab Freaking Judah? Morales>Judah everyday. Morales at 50% is still better than Zab Judah.

Morales is exercising his rematch clause so that tells me that he's coming to win, plus I get to go. Can't wait

Comment

• man i cant believe so many people are bit ching about this fight. eric was busting him up the first time until he got tired. it was a good fight. maybe he will be in better shape this time but it will still be a good fight.

Comment

• GOOD FIGHT LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS ONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
              It will be a good fight cause Morales & García will bring it on..& by the way García is from Philadelphia so that would make him a Philly fighter..Even thou he's Puerto Rican descent, he's NOT from Puerto Rico..
              He gave a shout out to the latinos (which I thought was a fkin joke btw) after the Khan so now they been embracing him since he beat Morales...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomasio
                It will be a good fight cause Morales & GarcÃ*a will bring it on..& by the way GarcÃ*a is from Philadelphia so that would make him a Philly fighter..Even thou he's Puerto Rican descent, he's NOT from Puerto Rico..
                correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Oscar delahoya born in the u.s. too? and plenty of mexicans loved him even though he's from Cali. that P.R. decent and Mexican descent in Oscar's case is all that matters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Why this Mexicans are hating Puerto Ricans so much?i have lot PR friends so be nice

Comment

• Originally posted by deemo View Post
                    man i cant believe so many people are bit ching about this fight. eric was busting him up the first time until he got tired. it was a good fight. maybe he will be in better shape this time but it will still be a good fight.
                    EXACTLY, look I'm not all that hype about the rematch either, but if Erik had a clause then it is what it is.. the 1st fight wasn't all that bad. Up until the knock down I had Morales winning the fight! It may have been more entertaining seeing judah get knocked out but even thats getting old, and Morales makes more business sense, Judah isn't selling tickets anymore Khan-Judah was a disaster!

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
                      correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Oscar delahoya born in the u.s. too? and plenty of mexicans loved him even though he's from Cali. that P.R. decent and Mexican descent in Oscar's case is all that matters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      No Mexicans didnt not claim oscar. Some might have have but the vast majority didnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X