No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez is Still Not Satisfied With Juanma's Apology

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez is Still Not Satisfied With Juanma's Apology

Referee Roberto Ramirez is still not satisfied with the apology from former WBO featherweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez. In the opinion of Ramirez, the apology seemed sincere but fell short because the fighter failed to admit publicly that he had no evidence to support his allegations.

[Click Here To Read More]

what a disgraceful snob that guy is. anyone who scored Sturm-Macklin 116-112 in favor of Sturm like Ramirez did either has no integrity at all or is a complete fool who should be banned from officiating fights anyway. i must have missed the press conference in which he apologized to Macklin for robbing him of his victory and the title belt
    Last edited by vick_ramalot; 03-21-2012, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Ramirez has a good point, but why keep dragging this. If Ramirez is not a gambler and Juanma appologize for calling him one, Why keep driving the point. I don't see Juanma calling another press conference or anyone showing to another "Appology Press Conference II" Less not get to technical here.

Maybe Ramirez should write the appology He expects and have Juanma read it out loud...
      Last edited by Pin Galarga; 03-21-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

>...... this is getting ridonkulous.

Comment

Men **** this ******* then!!

WTF, Juanma already apologized and said what he said was unfounded!! So if the ref is not satisfied, **** him x10!!

Comment

Where there is smoke...

I suspect these guys are hurt because Juanma called them out on the truth in public.

What he did was unprofessional, but that doesn't mean there is no merit to his accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              Where there is smoke...

I suspect these guys are hurt because Juanma called them out on the truth in public.

What he did was unprofessional, but that doesn't mean there is no merit to his accusations.
              Merit or no merit it doesnt change the fact that JaunMa got his as$ beat. TWICE

Comment

Just accept the apology, you douchebag.

Comment

Of course he's not satisfied! He's waiting for the $2 Million settlement from JuanMa to pay off his gambling debts.

Comment

What else does he want Juanma to do? Now its the ref who's acting irrational!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X