Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Feel free to post ur proof,when I type proof,I mean facts as to why he is a cheater,thank U!!Because I don't really recall him ever being caught cheating,just saying!!

Those haters couldn't find any proof to prove that pac was cheating all they believe is a crack head floyd sr.

Comment

PACQUIAO EXPOSED!

Comment

and they will leave you on the thread once they were cornered.

Comment

The fact that Pacroid's trainer has a history of steroids. He also turned down a $40 million fight because of a random blood test. This is proof enough to me. If he was clean then the fight wouldve happened by now.

Pacroid is also a cheater for fighting damaged opponents at catchweights instead of fighting the best. He's cheating the fans by calling himself the best and refusing to fight the best. He blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem (Who dominated Erik Morales and then Pacquiao fought Morales again instead of the man who dominated him, Raheem) and Shane Mosley (Who destroyed Margarito and was ranked #1 at welterweight). Pacquiao elected to fight Cotto (who was coming off a brutal beating from Margarito) at a catchweight. Cotto had just won a paper belt against Jennings, Mosley was the legit welterweight champion as he destroyed Margarito (Who destroyed Cotto).

If you call yourself the best then you need to beat the best to back it up. Mayweather has always done this and therefore has earned the right to call himself the best. Pacroid has consistently refused to fight the best.
          Last edited by JK1700; 08-13-2010, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I am his dealer he tips me very well lol

Comment

they are just malicious individuals thats all there is to is to it...

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                The fact that Pacroid's trainer has a history of steroids. He also turned down a $40 million fight because of a random blood test. This is proof enough to me. If he was clean then the fight wouldve happened by now.

Pacroid is also a cheater for fighting damaged opponents at catchweights instead of fighting the best. He's cheating the fans by calling himself the best and refusing to fight the best. He blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem (Who dominated Erik Morales and then Pacquiao fought Morales again instead of the man who dominated him, Raheem) and Shane Mosley (Who destroyed Margarito and was ranked #1 at welterweight). Pacquiao elected to fight Cotto (who was coming off a brutal beating from Margarito) at a catchweight. Cotto had just won a paper belt against Jennings, Mosley was the legit welterweight champion as he destroyed Margarito (Who destroyed Cotto).

If you call yourself the best then you need to beat the best to back it up. Mayweather has always done this and therefore has earned the right to call himself the best. Pacroid has consistently refused to fight the best.
                if he doesnt fight the best why the hell does he needs to roid up?

Comment

Proof of Pacquiao being a cheater...

From PhilStar:

Quote:
                  Jinkee’s mother, Rosalina Jamora, on the other hand, said she was distraught by reports of Pacquiao’s affair.

“As a mother, of course I was hurt. Whatever the intrigues are, they will have to decide on that,” she said.

Jinkee’s father Nestor Jamora was visibly angry.

He warned the entire Jamora clan might boycott Pacquiao and would even campaign against the boxer in his bid to become congressman of Sarangani.

Sadly, It's not the first time Pacquiao has cheated on his wife and kids. Years back, Pacquiao used to attend brothels in his homeland. He ended up having a child with one of the prostitute workers. This devastated his wife, but Pacquiao promised to clean up his act...

Quote:
                  After the Morales bout, Pacquiao was in the limelight again during the first week of February 2006 when a prostitute working in a Manila night club claimed that he was the father of her son, born out of a whirlwind affair with the boxer. Allegedly, the boxer was not giving her child financial support, prompting her to sue Pacquiao and demanding P250,000,000 ($5,159,958) in child support. In March the same year, Pacquiao was rushed to hospital for liver problems that was caused by womanizing, bar-hopping, etc. Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach had raised his concerns earlier about the boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post

see? i told you so. typical ***** response. this is the same guy who puts me on ignore list! did manny said he is the best? ca you post me a video or link?

Comment

Working...
                    X