No announcement yet.

Why is joining the army glorified?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is joining the army glorified?

It's not like you're fighting for a good cause. You're not going to end poverty, violence, or death. You're simply at the mercy of utterly wealthy people who couldn't care less about you. Simply put the army isn't all that. You give your life away and are basically a dog on a leech. why society, and the media glorify such bull**** i'll never know....

chea....

It depends on the circumstance. I have complete and utter respect for those who served in the World Wars because they truly were needed. If our country is ever attacked, I won't hesitate to enlist.

Comment

Depends on the war i guess.

WW2 vets saved the world from getting taken over by Nazis. they deserve RESPECT.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        It depends on the circumstance. I have complete and utter respect for those who served in the World Wars because they truly were needed. If our country is ever attacked, I won't hesitate to enlist.
        Yes WW1 AND 2 was undeniably needed, but you could make a very strong case against the Vietnam War, and the current war right now being str8 B.S...

Who is going to attack the United States? We're one of the strongest Nations in the world...

chea....

Comment

Originally posted by Picatelo View Post
          Yes WW1 AND 2 was undeniably needed, but you could make a very strong case against the Vietnam War, and the current war right now being str8 B.S...

Who is going to attack the United States? We're one of the strongest Nations in the world...

chea....

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
            come on homie...

that was an inside job...
            the proof is there...
            this is a discussion which i might not want to get into because of its length

Comment

you can support the soilders but not support the war

alot of young ppl are joining because its pretty hard to find a job right now and they gotta take care of their families

Comment

come on homie...

that was an inside job...
                the proof is there...
                this is a discussion which i might not want to get into because of its length
                Youtube vid made by conspiracy theory fanatics is not evidence.

Comment

And i know for a fact that many extremist Muslims want to attack America.

Comment

chea....
                    The bolded part is freakin' ******ed! We're one of the strongest nations in the world because of our freaking MILITARY! People joining the Army makes our military stronger. Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Air Force and the................ARMY!

Society glorifies them because they are the true heroes/warriors along with Firefighters and the Police. Not Pacquiao, Kobe or whoever the f.uck you glorify.

If you wanna turn your back on anyone or look down your nose at anyone, do it to the corrupted Politicians.

chea....

Comment

Working...
                    X