Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the Palestinians have a right to exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think the Palestinians have a right to exist?

There is a thread asking whether Israel has the right to exist.

I think Israel of course does have the right to exist, but I also believe they shouldn't be so cruel and harsh in their treatment of the Palestinians. And they should give the Palestinians the West Bank as a homeland.

One poster here, Mizzou, made a thread about how "it really toots his horn" that the Israeli military are killing so many Palestinians. Squealpiggy gleefully agreed with him.

What do you think? Do the Palestinian people have a right to exist?
    No they don't, the Israelis are justified in killing over 1000 the past week or so
    25.00%
    Yes they do, and they should be given the West Bank as a homeland
    75.00%

of course they do.

......as peaceful residents of israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
      It may be a difficult question for some people, but try to "think outside the box"...

To me, there are no "chosen" or superior races. Each human being is worth the same as the next, regardless of religion or skin color.

Perhaps some people tend to always side with the Israelis because they are mostly of European heritage, and so they look the same as us, while the browner Palestinians look different. But that seems to me to be a poor way to measure the worth of a human being.
      They look nothing like us and have nothing to do with europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
        It may be a difficult question for some people, but try to "think outside the box"...

To me, there are no "chosen" or superior races. Each human being is worth the same as the next, regardless of religion or skin color.

Perhaps some people tend to always side with the Israelis because they are mostly of European heritage, and so they look the same as us, while the browner Palestinians look different. But that seems to me to be a poor way to measure the worth of a human being.
        vae victis

Comment

Anyone else think the Zionist Lobby in Washington is dragging the U.S. into Israel's ridiculous conflicts? **** worries me.

Comment

All people have a right to exist.

Except Terrorists, they should die an unwilling, unplanned death, ALONE.

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
              Anyone else think the Zionist Lobby in Washington is dragging the U.S. into Israel's ridiculous conflicts? **** worries me.
              Its time the jews were kicked out the white house

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                Its time the jews were kicked out the white house
                It's not that simple. They control most of the Media in the U.S. Hell you can't even post anything criticizing Israel on Youtube without it being censored or deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
                  how many times has the u.s. fought a war for israel?

don't say military aid and weapons sales either. america gives aid to a lot of nations including arab ones and america is the largest arms exporter in the world.

Comment

palestine has the right to exist. hamas does not. simple as.

Comment

Working...
                    X