Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

u say pac vs margo. i say margo vs pavlik or santos or abraham.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you worried about? Floyd will never fight him anyway so he will stay undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      floyd and pac the best! whahahaha

Comment

lol

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
        What are you worried about? Floyd will never fight him anyway so he will stay undefeated.
        i just want yall 2 know that margarito is so stupid. now go QQ

hmmm.. i can sense that youre a hatton fan..

Comment

now where are the margo ass munchers here?

Comment

exactly what i've been saying. it's one thing if you make 147 pounds, it's another if to be tested by fighting lightweights. pac and mayweather are the best p4p, so it makes sense for 147 pounders to fight them, but for some at 147 fighting pac and mayweather isn't a test. paul williams and margarito need to go up in weight for tests regardless if the lighter fighters are the best p4p...but if there's a money fight to be made so be it.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by _ricky_ View Post
              what are you worried about? Floyd will never fight him anyway so he will stay undefeated.
              Originally posted by 3_hooks View Post
              exactly what i've been saying. It's one thing if you make 147 pounds, it's another if to be tested by fighting lightweights. Pac and mayweather are the best p4p, so it makes sense for 147 pounders to fight them, but for some at 147 fighting pac and mayweather isn't a test. Paul williams and margarito need to go up in weight for tests regardless if the lighter fighters are the best p4p...but if there's a money fight to be made so be it.
              where are the margarito ass munchers here? Damn.

Comment

bump. margo fans. wth are you guys?

Comment

nice av. their

Comment

the4 margo ass munchers are in my thread complaining about floyd not fighting this overrated cabrone

Comment

He maybe can beat Santos, maybe. I only say that because during the second fight, he was gaining a lead. But Pavlik could KO him and so could Abraham. Margarito won't have the overwhelming strength advantage he usually has. And these guys can punch!

Comment

Working...
                      X