No announcement yet.

Would u have sex with her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    Most girls fck at least 10 guys per year.

24 isnt that bad if you hadnt seen her in 3 years.
    yep................

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      yep................
      Most girls don't **** 10 guys a year. Most girls have a slut stage where they might **** 10 guys in a year or so, but not 10 guys a year. The biggest sluts I know were in the 20's at age 21-22. By your logic they'd be in the 40's

Comment

Do it. Just don't catch feelings brohan. Bone her ass up!

Comment

My god. Before i open my pm i had to take a smoke. Opened it rub one out and smoked a cig again. Shiet my hearts still pumpin

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
            My god. Before i open my pm i had to take a smoke. Opened it rub one out and smoked a cig again. Shiet my hearts still pumpin
            bahahaha ur funny bro.

Comment

pm the pic bro

Comment

bro it's a fake! post her real pics. she faked u

the chick sent on pm can be found on a tumblr called camerafound. she's a spanish chick

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                  bro it's a fake! post her real pics. she faked u

the chick sent on pm can be found on a tumblr called camerafound. she's a spanish chick
                  no wonder she didnt wanna show face, i have the ones in her undies and i know its her cuz of her face. hadnt seen her in 2 years and shes like i got a boob job thats why i look a bit diff. lol tease. ima meet up with her payback haha. or ill just show her undie pic but her face in it.
                  Last edited by JAMES_THUNDER; 01-10-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                    no wonder she didnt wanna show pic, i have the ones in her undies and i know its her cuz of her face. hadnt seen her in 2 years and shes like i got a boob job thats why i look a bit diff. lol tease. ima meet up with her payback haha. or ill just show her undie pic but her face in it.
                    DO IT! u can post it here u won't get banned cuz it's not nude.

Comment

• haha what if she some how sees it im scared of them spreading online and her being like wtf i sent you those pics haha. bro its crazy out there my ex there was even fake profiles of her on dating sites and all kinds of stuff. stuff spreads

Comment

Working...
                      X