My girl left me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girl left me

I just need some advice.

we had an argument over this girl(co-worker) who was texting me. it kinda pis.sed me off because shes the one who has guys calling and texting her nonstop, who she refers to as friends..anyways, things got heated and I said some some things I regretted saying as soon as I said them. I called her some names. I have never done that before, but its like I just lost it and said those things to her. I said sorry a thousdand times over and she took her things and left. what can I do? she wont take my calls. she wont take me back. is there anyting I can do to get her back? or should I just let her breathe, and maybe wait for christmas and buy her some spectacular "im sorry" gift. I dont want to let her go because weve been together for almost a year now and I really do love her. but she was in tears and says she hates me and never wants to speak to me again. I feel like such a jerk for treating her that way and the thought of her with another guy makes me sick.

give her time

if you were a good boyfriend in general and if her feelings for you are real, she'll come around...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      give her time

if you were a good boyfriend in general and if her feelings for you are real, she'll come around...
      ^^^^This and don't be too willing to do anything to get her back, you may end of very unhappy even if you do the 2nd time around as is usually the case when a woman thinks she holds all of the cards and is in the driver's seat.

If she doesn't come back, well I know its hard but just take some time to reflect like 3 months pipe some slags and give it another go with someone new when your ready and confident.

Comment

call her non-stop until she picks up her phone. and make sure you say "Sorry" like 300 times so she knows u mean it. Also buy her a really expensive gift to take u back.

Comment

Originally posted by INCOGNIT0 View Post
          I just need some advice.

we had an argument over this girl(co-worker) who was texting me. it kinda pis.sed me off because shes the one who has guys calling and texting her nonstop, who she refers to as friends..anyways, things got heated and I said some some things I regretted saying as soon as I said them. I called her some names. I have never done that before, but its like I just lost it and said those things to her. I said sorry a thousdand times over and she took her things and left. what can I do? she wont take my calls. she wont take me back. is there anyting I can do to get her back? or should I just let her breathe, and maybe wait for christmas and buy her some spectacular "im sorry" gift. I dont want to let her go because weve been together for almost a year now and I really do love her. but she was in tears and says she hates me and never wants to speak to me again. I feel like such a jerk for treating her that way and the thought of her with another guy makes me sick.
          this is a problem. how many guys is it?

how many girl "friends" do you have that you're not trying to put the pipe on?

Comment

I just need some advice.

Umm dude, ask her to give you your balls back. Sounds like she had you whipped badly.

How about you do the complete opposite? Dont ever call her, find a new girl and go visit your ex-'s work or school so she see's you two together.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              give her time

I hope so. Ive been trying to contact her all day and she wont talk to me.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              ^^^^This and don't be too willing to do anything to get her back, you may end of very unhappy even if you do the 2nd time around as is usually the case when a woman thinks she holds all of the cards and is in the driver's seat.

If she doesn't come back, well I know its hard but just take some time to reflect like 3 months pipe some slags and give it another go with someone new when your ready and confident.
              I know. Its just that she is a great person and I was the one who messed things up. thats why Im trying so hard to make it right, but maybe I should just let it go. but thast a loss on my part.
              thanks guys

Comment

I know. Its just that she is a great person and I was the one who messed things up. thats why Im trying so hard to make it right, but maybe I should just let it go. but thast a loss on my part.
                thanks guys
                Maybe she overreacted and its just as much her fault even if you lost your cool, two(or more) ppl make a relationship brah.

Comment

Originally posted by incognit0 View Post
                  i hope so. Ive been trying to contact her all day and she wont talk to me.

i know. Its just that she is a great person and i was the one who messed things up. Thats why im trying so hard to make it right, but maybe i should just let it go. But thast a loss on my part.
                  Thanks guys
                  stop fuking calling her guy. You are making things worse, you reek of desperation. Girls are like cows, you gotta give them some moo'ing room so they can strut their ass in the field for a few hours, but at the end of the day they always come back to the man who milks those teets.

The more you call the less chance she will pickup, try not calling for 1 week.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X