No announcement yet.

Amir says Pac has edge over Bradley {Video}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir says Pac has edge over Bradley {Video}

Bradley has something to prove, not Pac. Pac beat Bradley already. Bradley is going to need to show he can beat Pac legitimately.

Pac has nothing to prove. If you outbox or outfight your opponent like Pac did, but the judges don't want to give you the decision theres not much you can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Bradley has something to prove, not Pac. Pac beat Bradley already. Bradley is going to need to show he can beat Pac legitimately.

Pac has nothing to prove. If you outbox or outfight your opponent like Pac did, but the judges don't want to give you the decision theres not much you can do about it.
      The fight was a lot closer than you think. Pac only fought the last 30 seconds of each round. I had the fight a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
        The fight was a lot closer than you think. Pac only fought the last 30 seconds of each round. I had the fight a draw.
        7-5 to pac on my scorecard

CLEAR victory to me, even if it was only 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
          No it wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
            No it wasnt.
            No it wasn't times two. According to polls I have read about 96% of fans and boxing writers thought Pacquiao won and it was not a close fight. The 4% that that thought Bradley won are probably devoted Bradley fans. As for Pacquiao fighting only 30 seconds of each round that just is not true. Pacquiao threw more punches in the fight and landed lots more punches than Bradley.

Comment

And Khan has no edge what so ever, he is akin to a soap bubble - ready to burst into non-existence at any given moment.

Comment

I actually thought Pac vs Bradley 1 was a draw. I know I'm in the minority on this one but don't really care, a draw can go either way and it did. Pac is very offensive so when he throws ten punches and catches a guy with one or two it looks like a blow out...when the opponent throws 5 and hits Manny with one or two.....boring..so it goes to Manny.

Comment

It's a shame we never got to see khan v bradley back when it was a hot fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X