Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women Are Pervs Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That ***** that did a double take was freaking priceless! She saw the bulge, was shocked, then IMMEDIATELY got hot and bothered for the rest of her ride. Classic.

Comment

god is a woman

Comment

Comment

Women are just as horny as men. They are just taught to 'control it' by society and cultural norms.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post

I've had women do this to me in the past. I fold my c*ck in half so as to not draw attention, but truth is that women gawk at all, especially our crotches and asses.

This one time, a b1tch who looked like she was on some type of PED (based on the size of her shoulders) was staring at my ass. She stared long enough to make me very uncomfortable. I was at the point of remarking to her "Excuse me miss, don't you know it's rude to stare?"

I concluded that she was most likely taking roids for quite some time and her clit was at least 4 to 5 inches long--and being bigger than me, she could easily rape me with that thing.

In the end, it turned out that she was a dyke and had no interest in me sexually. But I think that it is worth to mention that some of you reading this will, at some point, be raped by women with very large clitorises.

Comment

Working...
            X