No announcement yet.

I'm thinking about taking the plunge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    I read a story about someone on DMT who thought their teeth were beetles and they tore all their teeth out with pliers.
    When I took it, it was like I went into another dimension, where I developed extrasensory perceptions above the 5 I already had.

The scary part is, I felt more real and more awake in that dimension than this one.

I went into this place that was like an ancient glowing forest floating in perpetual space. And there were people living there. When they communicated, it wasn't like they were speaking, but more like imprinting their thoughts on each other, and everybody could collectively feel what every individual was speaking.

These people told me that I didn't belong there, and that I should wait until my life was over until I could join them.

............ and then some other indescribable **** happened that I can't explain or even fully remember, Just I can distantly feel but can't put into words.

When I got out of it, I felt like I had lived for a thousand years, but when I looked at the clock, only 7 minutes had past. From that point I was never the same.

........ yeah so....... I would say just stay away from DMT
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-30-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Be aware that it's the strongest psychedelic known to man, and also one of the most illegal drugs in the world (not something you want cops catching you with.) With any drug, I feel you need to do adequate research and be 100% sure you're up for it. Have not tried it, but I've heard it's a great experience and can be a very safe (our own brains produce the chemical while we sleep) and fun journey if done correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        I read a story about someone on DMT who thought their teeth were beetles and they tore all their teeth out with pliers.
        Hurt like hell, that

Comment

Comment

Comment

I went through a phase where I really wanted to do it as well, everyone told me don't jump right into an intense psychedelic like that, try acid, shrooms, or some other ones first

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                When I took it, it was like I went into another dimension, where I developed extrasensory perceptions above the 5 I already had.

The scary part is, I felt more real and more awake in that dimension than this one.

I went into this place that was like an ancient glowing forest floating in perpetual space. And there were people living there. When they communicated, it wasn't like they were speaking, but more like imprinting their thoughts on each other, and everybody could collectively feel what every individual was speaking.

These people told me that I didn't belong there, and that I should wait until my life was over until I could join them.

............ and then some other indescribable **** happened that I can't explain or even fully remember, Just I can distantly feel but can't put into words.

When I got out of it, I felt like I had lived for a thousand years, but when I looked at the clock, only 7 minutes had past. From that point I was never the same.

........ yeah so....... I would say just stay away from DMT
                Makes me want to do it even more.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                I know it's hard to open your mind and be liberal in your thought process, but it's about the experience. Sometimes it's ok to step out of the norm, we only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Crazy stuff bro...........................

Comment

Is it stronger than shrooms?.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I'm going back to my Mexica roots. The Mexican, Maya, Toltec and Olmec used Peyote and DMT frequently to tap into the spirit world. To see visions, and find their path in life.

I'm not that deep, I just want to experience some crazy fukin trip ese. See what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X