Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios and Kelly Pavlik Argue Who Wins Malignaggi vs Broner (AUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios and Kelly Pavlik Argue Who Wins Malignaggi vs Broner (AUDIO)

Rios and Pavlik appeared together on a radio show yesterday.. They got into a debate about the Malignaggi vs Broner fight.. the debate starts around 1hr 25m into the show.. Rios says Malignaggi will win.. Pavlik thinks Broner could pull it off.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/all-tim...pavlik-friends

I bet Rios just saying that cause he got beef with Broner

Comment

No surprise to see Rios tipping Paulie

Why do so many of these boxing podcasts have terrible sound quality? It's great that they make the effort to put the shows together, but you just can't listen to a lot of them because of how bad the audio is.

Comment

Setting the record straight

I felt this was the best place to re post this post... why won't these fine writers approach Robert and Brandon on the record for a response. They need to answer one way or another for there actions!!!!

Lets try and start from the top. This fued has nothing really to do with Ortiz except for the fact that he didn't stay around and cover for Robert Garcia. First question asked from interviewer would be this-Question#1- Robert if you had to ask Cameron Dunkin for the 15k to pay back to Shelly Finkel, What happened to the original 17k that you and your father were given for taking Victor in?..last heard Victor never saw it. He was still in high school at the time.
        Question #2- Robert you say that you needed to go beat up someone because he was threatening you because of Victor, when in reality, isn't it true that when your 15 year old girfriend whom you impregnated and fathered a baby from while you were still married with 3 kids of your own, called you to tell you that someone came in to her job to ask her "if Robert was the father of her baby". Again not because of Ortiz..go figure.
        Question#3- Robert why aren't you at the famed Colonia Gym anymore?? (answer see question #2)
        Question# 4- When you went to beat this person up, (According to police reports filed with the Oxnard PD) Did you or did you not with your Father in his vehicle with your little brother Mikey, you in your vehicle with Brandon Rios as passenger, surround the vehicle of said suspect who threatened you (again see question #2) and while Brandon Rios who got out the vehicle and beat said suspects passenger/nephew a 14 year old boy while he was locked in his seatbelt, leaving the suspect (who supposedly threatened you) no choice but to cover his nephew up while you got out of your vehicle and hit and stabbed the uncle and driver numerous times before getting in you vehicle and leaving. Again, just trying to set the record straight.
        Question #5- You say you helped pay for the apartment for Victor Ortiz, Well is it or is it not true that yes you helped pay for half of the apartment but you also had the master bedroom for yourself??? Why is that?? You were married with a beautiful family why would you need a master bedroom at the apartment and have Ortiz's brother on the couch. (see question #2)
        Lets let this simmer for awhile and set something straight on the real...nobody really cares about these 2 fighters they aint from the 805 so they shouldn't be claiming it. Give the fans what they want, Fight it out and take your butts back to Kansas and take that lame trainer with you.
        Also while were setting stuff straight the person who supposedly assalted Brandon had nothing to do with Ortiz it was in pay back for what he did to that little 100 pound 14 year old boy. And if im not mistaken it was Brandon who ran down the street screaming....

Comment

Brandon Rios is a fake tough guy who can't box a lick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            No surprise to see Rios tipping Paulie

Why do so many of these boxing podcasts have terrible sound quality? It's great that they make the effort to put the shows together, but you just can't listen to a lot of them because of how bad the audio is.
            Only when there's lots of background noise and interference - that's when shows become difficult to listen to, but general low quality is fine. They are telephone calls so telephones have low quality anyway.

There are a few select shows which use studio equipment and transmit with a higher quality but they end up 10 times the filesize which is bad for downloading to a phone, or if u have a slow/restricted net connection

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Dude regardless how good you are it takes a tough guy to enter the ring rather than be a tough key board guy like your self

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Rios is 100% warrior

Comment

Rios: Pacquiao can change up his gameplan and box, I can change up my gameplan and box, but like I said, when either one of us gets hit we're gonna go back to doing what we do best and that's to fight. So personally, I think the fight's gonna come out no matter what.

Pavlik: Personally I think Brandon can only box oranges.

Comment

Pavlik: I have slurred speech because at the age of 24 I was sucking my thumbs.

Brandon: "You sure you were sucking on your thumbs and not on something else??"

Comment

Working...
                    X