No announcement yet.

Mayweather Gonna Retire Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Gonna Retire Again?

Mayweather in 24/7 right after the dispute with his dad said "If I wanna retire I can retire", Shows clearly hes just there for one more payday and once again retire.

As long as Pacquiao remains active, he will continue taking vacations.

Comment

nah, just conveniently "takin' a vacation" while Pac fights 3 times in between

Comment

He said if wanted to, he can retire. He's set as a HOF'er.

Now if Manny gets the courage to face the needle and signs that contract, he'll be waiting.

Comment

Do you have problem understanding?

''IF i want to retire, i can retire....BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW, I'M OKAY, I'M FINE'

Comment

Originally posted by Darcyforsythe View Post
            Mayweather in 24/7 right after the dispute with his dad said "If I wanna retire I can retire", Shows clearly hes just there for one more payday and once again retire.
            He also said on a pc, he'd fight a lot more.

Floyd is too old to retire and then comeback with great results. Hes got a couple more years until his athleticism deteriorates rapidly.

A personal guess is he will fight 2-4 more times including Ortiz and then call it quits for good.

Comment

Mayweather will keep ducking fighters... Speacially Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                Do you have problem understanding?

''IF i want to retire, i can retire....BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW, I'M OKAY, I'M FINE'
                What he said at the press conference was the complete opposite. I was really hoping that it was true but after hearing that I took it as after this fight if he wants to retire he will. Can't deny his head is no longer in the game

Comment

His heart is not in it anymore. He fighting for a pay day. Hes not hungry though. Its just another day at the office. As long as both him and manny keep popping up with excuses, we wont see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                    As long as Pacquiao remains active, he will continue taking vacations.
                    floyd can retire whenever he wants to.
                    pac can retire whenever arum wants to.

Comment

Working...
                    X