Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We we keep hearing how Margarito has the mental edge but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    all we keep hearing?

we ****ing SAW IT.

cotto was whooping marg's ass and marg didn't quit.

marg kept coming and cotto couldn't handle it.

and you want to talk about recent losses to pacquiao?

halfway through the pacquiao fight , cotto didn't want none anymore.

all cotto wanted was to survive.

marg no matter how badly pacquiao beat him up , kept on coming until in the end he couldn't anymore.
    Yes I know what happend in the first Cotto fight and the Pacquiao fight. My question is not if Margarito is coming to fight but if he is questioning himself after being impotent since the
    Scandal? I mean he was extra confident against Pac and he received the beating of his life. This will be his first fight back since then.

Comment

yeah yeah yeah

because marg has never gotten beaten up before pacquiao did.

Margarito takes damage in everyone of his fights, Pacquiao, Cotto, Mosley, and Williams. This guy is war torn, and its kind of karma coming back at him for making fun of Parkinson disease.

Pacquiao beat Margarito's ass worse than any other opponent fought to prove a point. Don't crack jokes on Freddie Roach's disease. It's ****ed up to make fun of a disease its like making fun of someone with cancer. Only morons do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Yes I know what happend in the first Cotto fight and the Pacquiao fight. My question is not if Margarito is coming to fight but if he is questioning himself after being impotent since the
        Scandal? I mean he was extra confident against Pac and he received the beating of his life. This will be his first fight back since then.
        mosley whooped his ass before pac and he still came out trying against pac.

marg only knows how to fight one way and that's to go forward.

whether he questions himself or not , that's how he's gonna fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Margarito takes damage in everyone of his fights, Pacquiao, Cotto, Mosley, and Williams. This guy is war torn, and its kind of karma coming back at him for making fun of Parkinson disease.

Pacquiao beat Margarito's ass worse than any other opponent fought to prove a point. Don't crack jokes on Freddie Roach's disease. It's ****ed up to make fun of a disease its like making fun of someone with cancer. Only morons do it.
          cotto is so lucky he's not war torn.

Comment

mosley whooped his ass before pac and he still came out trying against pac.

marg only knows how to fight one way and that's to go forward.

whether he questions himself or not , that's how he's gonna fight.
            Yes I know all this Chang. My question is if Margarito questions himself at all and if that might play a part in this fight if Cotto follows Stewards instructions and comes forward a lot more.

Im simply asking if this could be a factor not thought of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post

if i remember correctly Margarito didn't make fun of Freddie Roach, i mean he acted like he was scared and shook his hands like he was trembling in fear, now brandon rios on the other hand did mimic freddie roach and made fun of him.

Comment

Yes I know all this Chang. My question is if Margarito questions himself at all and if that might play a part in this fight if Cotto follows Stewards instructions and comes forward a lot more.

Im simply asking if this could be a factor not thought of yet.
                i think the fighter that got his ass whooped and quit will probably question himself more than the winner of the 1st fight , pedro.

Comment

I think Margarito will be affected physically by the two beatings he took. I got Cotto in this one.

Comment

i think the fighter that got his ass whooped and quit will probably question himself more than the winner of the 1st fight , pedro.
                    Perhaps Kang Lu but if Cotto doesn't feel the same pop coming from Margs this fight might turn out to be different than most think. Just a thought.

Comment

Perhaps Kang Lu but if Cotto doesn't feel the same pop coming from Margs this fight might turn out to be different than most think. Just a thought.
                      maybe , maria.

i think you're just grasping at straws frankly.

i'm pretty sure you think cotto will get his ass kicked again.

hopefully marg is completely shot. maybe then cotto has a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X