No announcement yet.

Pac-Margarito won't be competitive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-Margarito won't be competitive

Guys this fight is weak up and down. Margarito is the fighter that Manny is used to he's big, slow, and skill deficient. To say this is a real challenge is an insult to Manny Pacquiao's abilities. Not to mention some key factors like the last legitimate fight Margarito was in happened almost 3 years ago and he got dominated and sparked out by the guy who manny should have fought to become the real champ at WW. This fight is a Farce not just because its against a guy who at least tried to load his glove only one fight ago, not just because it is for a vacant title with two guys who hold no real weight in the division, not just because its most likely to be a title fight at a catchweight but also because it is a another easy fight against the same ol' style. Pac already had his easy matchup with Clottey which some of you sold as a legitimate challenge(Check my post history I already knew that fight was going to be a dominating easy fight). Please don't link me up with other posters talking about first you *****s say this and then say that Bull ****. I'm my own person and think for myself. If you wish to criticize my views I'd love that but criticize MY Views. Thats what the post history is for.

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
    Guys this fight is weak up and down. Margarito is the fighter that Manny is used to he's big, slow, and skill deficient. To say this is a real challenge is an insult to Manny Pacquiao's abilities. Not to mention some key factors like the last legitimate fight Margarito was in happened almost 3 years ago and he got dominated and sparked out by the guy who manny should have fought to become the real champ at WW. This fight is a Farce not just because its against a guy who at least tried to load his glove only one fight ago, not just because it is for a vacant title with two guys who hold no real weight in the division, not just because its most likely to be a title fight at a catchweight but also because it is a another easy fight against the same ol' style. Pac already had his easy matchup with Clottey which some of you sold as a legitimate challenge(Check my post history I already knew that fight was going to be a dominating easy fight). Please don't link me up with other posters talking about first you *****s say this and then say that Bull ****. I'm my own person and think for myself. If you wish to criticize my views I'd love that but criticize MY Views. Thats what the post history is for.
    Many people seem to think Margarito has a chance but i dont cause all this Bob Arum in house fighting stinks to the HIGH HEAVENS !!

Comment

manny will punch punch punch spin tony punch punch punch spin tony all day

Comment

sequel of pacquiao vs clottey

Comment

I agree 100% but I'm still watching it for free over here.

Comment

Anything from Pac fans or people who disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
              manny will punch punch punch spin tony punch punch punch spin tony all day
              exactly my thoughts. Pacquiao will walk him round and round then break him in half and then KO this fool. Shane alrady cracked his jaw now its up to pac to put him back into retirement

Comment

This fight is gonna look like the first half of cotto/marg for how ever long it lasts

Comment

Working...
                X