No announcement yet.

Approximately, How many hours do you spend on Boxingscene.com per day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approximately, How many hours do you spend on Boxingscene.com per day

I was thinking about this today, and damn, I spend a lot of time on these forums... Either posting or reading. Like right now, I told myself I was going to be on for about 10-15 minutes. I ended up reading articles and post for over an hour, I didn’t even notice...

So my question is, how many hours a day do you think you spend on boxingscene.

Poll is coming...

You don't have to be exact, just approximate..
    Less than 1 hour
    21.62%
    1-2
    18.92%
    2-4
    27.03%
    4-6
    18.92%
    6+
    13.51%

I need a girl to suck my wiener to keep me off this forum. But no girl has offered their lips to my **** yet...

Comment

It's addicting. Though i don't enjoy the non-stop boxing forum that much becouse of the current war between the *****s and *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
        It's addicting. Though i don't enjoy the non-stop boxing forum that much becouse of the current war between the *****s and *******s.
        lmao, I usually stick around non-stop. That's why I went exploring..

Comment

It's funny because I never use to be into this internet forum stuff. But I really enjoy boxing scene. I remember making this account a long time ago, and never really bothered with it till now.

Now every morning I wake up, boxingscene.com. When I am in lectures and seminars at school, boxingscene.com. Before I go to sleep, boxingscene.com. After some sex, boxingscene.com. As lame as this sounds, it almost becomes a part of your life. Like the morning and night thing, that's routine for me now. So now that I think about it even more, when I put 1-2 in this poll, I lied a little.

Comment

I'm ashamed to tell the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
              I'm ashamed to tell the truth!
              I think a lot of people are, judging by the amount of people who are voting...

Comment

on school days 3 hours...non school days 2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
                  I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    I second that.
                    i third that

Comment

Working...
                    X