Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler assesses the opposition: Feed me Froch. He's so slow and easy to hit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i'm right.

Comment

Bring it on then. I am sure Kessler gets the fight once The Cobra has brutaly kod Bute. Is Kessler in a possition to sign to fight at present??
      He can talk all he wants but Froch is proving he wants only the big fights.
      Where is Mikkel???

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
        Bring it on then. I am sure Kessler gets the fight once The Cobra has brutaly kod Bute. Is Kessler in a possition to sign to fight at present??
        He can talk all he wants but Froch is proving he wants only the big fights.
        Where is Mikkel???
        Kessler is probably not in a position to sign for anything. As long as his managerial dispute is unsettled the opponents team will not know who to negotiate with. It's a mess.

Comment

Kessler had yet to step in the ring this year.

**what's the deal for those who know about his management problems

I remember hearing Mikkel had one fight left on the deal, but not sure how accurate that info is.

BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
            Kessler had yet to step in the ring this year.

**what's the deal for those who know about his management problems

I remember hearing Mikkel had one fight left on the deal, but not sure how accurate that info is.

BUMP
            According to Kessler there's one fight left. According to the Palle's there's still 3.

The dispute is headed for the court.

Comment

kessler would KO Froch within 6......Froch's chin=overrated.....its good though, just not granite...

Comment

o man, froch would hit the ground so hard.

his defence sucks. J.Taylor floored him and Kessler is fitter and stronger.

Comment

Working...
                X