X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
    Hulkamaniac?
    I loved Hulk Hogan growing up, he is still the man when I watch old tapes.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
      Back in the days of Jack Johnson, the sportswriters and boxing fans were looking for a great white hope to defeat him and become heavyweight champion.

Now, they have been looking for a great black hope to take away Wladimir Klitschko's titles. First it was Sam Peter (2006-2007), and now the great black hope is David Haye. After Haye, they will be searching for another.

Why couldn't people 100 years ago accept Jack Johnson as champion, and why will they not accept Wladimir Klitschko today? Why do people place so much importance on skin color?
      What is the point of this thread.............

And didnt you just do that.........by mainking this thread..no one was in here talking about the klits at all today.

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
        thats neither here nor there. ive seen you before on here trying to get people riled up..you shouldnt be bringing up race PERIOD and that goes to anyone on here that does
        Race is only important because many people want a black heavyweight champion. Many people like DavrosPromuleas here ONLY find black fighters exciting, they are turned off by white ones...

I'm not trying to stir up anything - I just wish people would forget about complexion and accept and respect good white fighters like the Klitschkos!

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
          What is the point of this thread.............

And didnt you just do that.........by mainking this thread..no one was in here talking about the klits at all today.
          Burner, you are a perfect example of someone who hates all white fighters and longs for a black heavyweight champion...

Comment

Burner, you are a perfect example of someone who hates all white fighters and longs for a black heavyweight champion...
            you're like a broken record.

Comment

Back in the days of Jack Johnson, the sportswriters and boxing fans were looking for a great white hope to defeat him and become heavyweight champion.

Now, they have been looking for a great black hope to take away Wladimir Klitschko's titles. First it was Sam Peter (2006-2007), and now the great black hope is David Haye. After Haye, they will be searching for another.

Why couldn't people 100 years ago accept Jack Johnson as champion, and why will they not accept Wladimir Klitschko today? Why do people place so much importance on skin color?
              we're never happy wth who is HW champ jack johosn was too black, tyson was too rude and ferocious, lennox was a *** who should have stuck to chess, he deep seated resentment of joe luous was always there as well.

anyways who gives **** - in the ring that where respect is earned and the pain is delivered.

Comment

The heavyweight as a divison is ****in terible....

I like Haye..hes exciting and fun to watch...and is a no bullshyt kinda guy....

I even like Vitali...hes a no bullshyt str8 foward whoop azz kinda guy...

Wlad fights like a coward and has a glass chin...cant stand the guy.

I like plenty of fighters that arent black...

Race really doesnt matter.

Im the biggest Detroit Lions fan in the world........and Im rooting for them to draft Matt Stafford with the number one pick...a WHITE Quarterback.

Go hang urself.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
                  The heavyweight as a divison is ****in terible....

I like Haye..hes exciting and fun to watch...and is a no bullshyt kinda guy....

I even like Vitali...hes a no bullshyt str8 foward whoop azz kinda guy...

Wlad fights like a coward and has a glass chin...cant stand the guy.

I like plenty of fighters that arent black...

Race really doesnt matter.

Im the biggest Detroit Lions fan in the world........and Im rooting for them to draft Matt Stafford with the number one pick...a WHITE Quarterback.

Go hang urself.
                  I think we can agree on something man, Lions till the ****in end brother.

Comment

Ironfist as a child:

Comment

Race is only important because many people want a black heavyweight champion. Many people like DavrosPromuleas here ONLY find black fighters exciting, they are turned off by white ones...

I'm not trying to stir up anything - I just wish people would forget about complexion and accept and respect good white fighters like the Klitschkos!
                      personally. i want a new heavyweight champion because yes the klitschkos are good boxers..but boring to me..whether the new champ is black,white,hispanic,asian..as long as hes exciting..and im a mixed race my self ( half white,half peurto rican) and i hate racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X