Why Do You Hate Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archie Leach View Post
    i tell u what u lil pakistani *****!!!

y dont u come to stamford on friday and we can sort this out man to man!

well, man to lil pakistani girl

how about that porkrind???
    Stamford bridge? Come manchester, home of hatton's fans, see how far you make it in with that mouth.

O if i'm a 14 year old, then how old are you? You don't know how to spell properly, your the dumbest thing thats on this board, you can't back your words up, you go around hijacking threads cos you think your hard. Man, 1 beating, and you won't come on here again, you'd be under a new name, with the complete opposite attitude.

Comment

how am i racist???

because iv figured out ur a lil asian girl

U ARE A KEYBOARD COMMANDO

ARENT YA PORKRIND!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaaveli View Post
        you can't back your words up.

ur the one who said he could knock me out!!! so come to stamford!!

UR THE ONE WHO CANT BACK UP HIS WORDS PORKRIND

Comment

so is that it??

u talk tough for a while because iv figured out ur a hysterical little asian girl

and now u back out of a fight??

i thought u said i needed to get knocked out???

why dont u come to stamford u manchester qu eer

u can be hatton and ill be pbf
          Last edited by Archie Leach; 12-19-2007, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Leach View Post
            ur the one who said he could knock me out!!! so come to stamford!!

UR THE ONE WHO CANT BACK UP HIS WORDS PORKRIND
            See look at you, your shook up now. Why don't you jus say "come in england", out of all the people that live there, you gotta find me first. Good accuracy kid.

****ing *****..

ANd i could knock you out, i don't need to know how tall, or big you are, when the time comes i'd rid of one less racist mutha****er on this planet.

Edit: Got to go kid, i got a life outside of computers you know, something you should try. IF you ever feel like you can still back your words up, and you ain't a *****, then jus pm me something more accurate than jus "stamford".

Racist dickhead, if only there was a list of everyone like you, then i'd go on mass genocide, it'd end racism and ****ing terrorism.
            Last edited by Makaaveli; 12-19-2007, 08:37 PM.

Comment

See look at you, your shook up now. Why don't you jus say "come in england", out of all the people that live there, you gotta find me first. Good accuracy kid.

****ing *****..

ANd i could knock you out, i don't need to know how tall, or big you are, when the time comes i'd rid of one less racist mutha****er on this planet.

Edit: Got to go kid, i got a life outside of computers you know, something you should try. IF you ever feel like you can still back your words up, and you ain't a *****, then jus pm me something more accurate than jus "stamford".

Racist dickhead, if only there was a list of everyone like you, then i'd go on mass genocide, it'd end racism and ****ing terrorism.
              UR THE RACIST U MOTHERF UCKER

u said urself u have national "pride" when supportin the fighters u rate
              like that fraud khan and hatton! u only support fighters from ur country or r the same religion as u!! u f u ckin biggot!

my fave fighter vary from stanley ketchel, to ali to james toney to khaosi galaxy etc

u already have shown ur a pbf hater! u only hate him because he rich, black famous and american! u r a prejudice motherf ucker

if u ever grow the balls to come to stamford your gonna get "check hooked"

dont u think its funny and ironic that hatton is a wwf wrestler but hes the one who got TURNBUCKLE FEVER

Comment

if only there was a list of everyone like you, then i'd go on mass genocide.

LMAO!!!!!

u expect anyone to believe ur not racist after u talk about mass genocide on people like me (black people)

you are whats wrong with the world you son of a w hore!

Comment

Working...
                X